'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

I just love the fact that our OL recruiting is kinda cancelling out what UGA is doing right now. I mean, we will have the best two lineman in the country along with Trey and a way more experienced and stronger line next year. Bring it on.
I wouldn't count on two true freshmen to come in and help anchor a line next year. Preferably we could put them through a solid year of strength and conditioning and have them ready to road grade by 2020.

I wouldn't count on two true freshmen to come in and help anchor a line next year. Preferably we could put them through a solid year of strength and conditioning and have them ready to road grade by 2020.
if we get Wright to go along with Morris, we may not have a choice but for them to play with Smith, Carvin etc....Richmond and Hall will be gone. i would say at the very least, they'd both be in the 2 deep rotation, and may work in to starting by next year's end.

maybe a bigger question will be how many of the 2019 class on the DL will likely be depended upon to play early.

if we get Wright to go along with Morris, we may not have a choice but for them to play with Smith, Carvin etc....Richmond and Hall will be gone. i would say at the very least, they'd both be in the 2 deep rotation, and may work in to starting by next year's end.

maybe a bigger question will be how many of the 2019 class on the DL will likely be depended upon to play early.
Richmond has another year. Don't see him going early.

Can't manage to connect your response to my post. I was attempting to point out "right where he is", as he's suspended.
"Suspended?" he is still coaching practice so right now, hes at Ohio state, maybe even at practice.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back