worst call in tssaa history

if that makes you feel better to think I am mad, knock your self out there "Mighty Dad", you are showing your ignorance again though as there is not one drop of emotion in my posts

Yup, I don't have a drop of emotion in my post either. I don't normally curse at people in normal conversation as you do. I guess That's what threw me off. I will admit it brings me joy to debate and if I can get under your skin, even better. As you have pointed out nobody needs Jesus more than me.

If you think my using "female dog-ing", that is the word that got the *s by the way, is cursing at you in normal conversation, you are typical church of Christ.

If you think my using "female dog-ing", that is the word that got the *s by the way, is cursing at you in normal conversation, you are typical church of Christ.

Hahaha oh no you didn't. I was once kicked out of a Baptist church because I had an opinion about church dogma vs. Reality. ( I know you're shocked.) I don't claim any denomination. Boyd is a really good school in spite of their poor judgement of letting my kids attend.
I still say the whole " have the guts to wear the stripes" thing had a fighting words feel to it. Come to think of it your whole tone has a feel of accusation.
The very first thing you said was I should have taken the high road.
I think you came looking for a fight.

Hahaha oh no you didn't. I was once kicked out of a Baptist church because I had an opinion about church dogma vs. Reality. ( I know you're shocked.) I don't claim any denomination. Boyd is a really good school in spite of their poor judgement of letting my kids attend.
I still say the whole " have the guts to wear the stripes" thing had a fighting words feel to it. Come to think of it your whole tone has a feel of accusation.
The very first thing you said was I should have taken the high road.

Trouble with constructive criticism huh.
The call was missed, period. Your rant about it on VN and your attack on the officials deserved a response other than the simpathy that you were looking for.
Am I safe to assume that you have never had the guts, and that is what it takes because of situations like this and parents like you, to be an official in a game that counts?

Trouble with constructive criticism huh.
The call was missed, period. Your rant about it on VN and your attack on the officials deserved a response other than the simpathy that you were looking for.
Am I safe to assume that you have never had the guts, and that is what it takes because of situations like this and parents like you, to be an official in a game that counts?

Not hardly. Glad you finally admit the call was missed. I must have doesed off while I was ranting or your thin skin can't handle when people Don't blindly follow you. You say we get the best. I say I'm not so sure. You say well your just ranting and should take the high road. I say we should expose the flaws in the system so they will get better.
I want to thank you for realizing that you weren't good enough and Getting out of the way. At least we are free of you. Now if we can get rid of the mid 70s crew from tullahoma we will be on our way to improvement.

Not hardly. Glad you finally admit the call was missed. I must have doesed off while I was ranting or your thin skin can't handle when people Don't blindly follow you. You say we get the best. I say I'm not so sure. You say well your just ranting and should take the high road. I say we should expose the flaws in the system so they will get better.
I want to thank you for realizing that you weren't good enough and Getting out of the way. At least we are free of you. Now if we can get rid of the mid 70s crew from tullahoma we will be on our way to improvement.

I said in my first post that he missed it and no one feels worse than him. I had not idea that the crew was from Tullahoma and do not care.
I left the TSSAA when I started umpiring D-1 baseball as it is in the fall and spring.
Once again, just complaining about it is chicken shat. Get your license and get out there or get off it.
VN is really the place to "expose" the system there "Mighty Dad". good luck with that campaign.

We are done here as I am mistaken for thinking that a dad cheated out of bragging rights for his sons school could have any common sense.

I said in my first post that he missed it and no one feels worse than him. I had not idea that the crew was from Tullahoma and do not care.
I left the TSSAA when I started umpiring D-1 baseball as it is in the fall and spring.
Once again, just complaining about it is chicken shat. Get your license and get out there or get off it.
VN is really the place to "expose" the system there "Mighty Dad". good luck with that campaign.

We are done here as I am mistaken for thinking that a dad cheated out of bragging rights for his sons school could have any common sense.

It's ok. Let it go. I've not thought about This in weeks and I'm done with it now. You enjoy Your lacrosse camp and I'll coach my wrestling corner.

Lacrosse is over until spring for my daughter.
My son is wrestling now also and is 9 and 2 so far this year. What a great sport. Good luck to your son.

Lacrosse is over until spring for my daughter.
My son is wrestling now also and is 9 and 2 so far this year. What a great sport. Good luck to your son.

Wrestling is the best sport ever. 9-2 is awesome. what age group and weight. My 10th grader is 145 my 6th grader is 78. 10th 1-1 6th 7-4.

I take back all the bad stuff I said and thought:)

Eighth grader - 155.....he is 5'9", benches 175 10 times, squats 250, solid as a rock and played DT this year, he is learning real work ethic from wrestling, his weakness is against a quick wrestler, he has grown so fast that his agility has not caught up yet......any suggestions coach

Eighth grader - 155.....he is 5'9", benches 175 10 times, squats 250, solid as a rock and played DT this year, he is learning real work ethic from wrestling, his weakness is against a quick wrestler, he has grown so fast that his agility has not caught up yet......any suggestions coach

yes sir, hes gonna hate you.

Mon and Thur
1)Jump rope 200
2)Deep squats with feet together and explode up onto a wall or bench about 24 inches for 10 reps. The key is to explode up from the bottom of the squat. he will want to start up slow then jump.
alternate about 10 times. as you go increase the number or sets and Highness of the jump. As an example the older boy is jumping rope 4000 and at 42 inches on the wall.

Tues and Fri
1) jump rope 200
2) run 40s with a drag parachute 10 reps. if you don't want to buy a parachute he can drag you with a rope while you provide resistance. as with the other increase as he gets stronger. You can also sub shots while you provide resistance.

Wed yoga. I recommend the P90x yoga its great for flexibility and core but any yoga dvd will do.

with the lifting hes doing already you will be amazed at the speed he will pick up from explosion training
We will go back to D1 after wrestling season. I will let you know what changes they make in the home program.

Hope that helps. Did I tell you hes going to hate you? You can blame me if you want to.

And BM has no kids.

?

This is my son last year - he was in 5th grade at the time of the picture.

Attachments

• f4k0vq_display_image.jpg_original_display_image.png
    f4k0vq_display_image.jpg_original_display_image.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 78
yes sir, hes gonna hate you.

Mon and Thur
1)Jump rope 200
2)Deep squats with feet together and explode up onto a wall or bench about 24 inches for 10 reps. The key is to explode up from the bottom of the squat. he will want to start up slow then jump.
alternate about 10 times. as you go increase the number or sets and Highness of the jump. As an example the older boy is jumping rope 4000 and at 42 inches on the wall.

Tues and Fri
1) jump rope 200
2) run 40s with a drag parachute 10 reps. if you don't want to buy a parachute he can drag you with a rope while you provide resistance. as with the other increase as he gets stronger. You can also sub shots while you provide resistance.

Wed yoga. I recommend the P90x yoga its great for flexibility and core but any yoga dvd will do.

with the lifting hes doing already you will be amazed at the speed he will pick up from explosion training
We will go back to D1 after wrestling season. I will let you know what changes they make in the home program.

Hope that helps. Did I tell you hes going to hate you? You can blame me if you want to.

And BM has no kids.

Thanks, the trainer at his school has him doing most of those things already. Having two full time trainers at his school takes the "bad guy" label off the parents.

I am still wondering how or why you say you know me. I do not know many people in Chatt area.

Thanks, the trainer at his school has him doing most of those things already. Having two full time trainers at his school takes the "bad guy" label off the parents.

I am still wondering how or why you say you know me. I do not know many people in Chatt area.

I have several buddies who were and some still are tssaa refs. One of them is still with the tssaa he asked a while back if I remember you. He said you were going by t town on here. I would go watch games often with him years back. You and I have probably only spoken 2-3 times. The conversation that stuck out to me was when you were saying everybody who loses accuses you of being from the other team. That's why I said you would need to think about it to remember me. Also why I said I know who you are but don't know you.
The "don't care for you" was BS. I was picking a fight. I actually found you to be quite a pleasant and entertaining fellow.
I've been told I have a better memory than most but I can't remember what games we would have encountered each other.
Hope that helps

There is another T-Town on VN. I have not worked a TSSAA game in over twenty years. I moved on to full time D-1 baseball in 1987. Are you sure you have the right guy. The quote that you are attributing to me is not something that I would say unless I was being sarcastic, which got me in trouble a lot come to think of it.

There is another T-Town on VN. I have not worked a TSSAA game in over twenty years. I moved on to full time D-1 baseball in 1987. Are you sure you have the right guy. The quote that you are attributing to me is not something that I would say unless I was being sarcastic, which got me in trouble a lot come to think of it.

This would have been before my oldest son was born and he's 16. The conversation was friendly and my buddy said you moved onto baseball. You were training him at the time. I guess it could be the other Guy. But either way after yesterday's debate I now see you as one of my buddies. (I'm strange, I know)

Yesterday was good back and forth, I tend to speak in absolutes and you called me on it as you should have.

If I was training someone, that is scary. I was the youngest official in the group, so that is not likely. The Pack family did all the training in Tullahoma.

Any way, have a great day. I am off to close the deal on the new floor at GT's remodled arena.

Yesterday was good back and forth, I tend to speak in absolutes and you called me on it as you should have.

If I was training someone, that is scary. I was the youngest official in the group, so that is not likely. The Pack family did all the training in Tullahoma.

Any way, have a great day. I am off to close the deal on the new floor at GT's remodled arena.

Salesman! I should have known. Me too by the way.

I am sure that my good friend on the board of BB would love to see this thread and the way you are representing BB on here.

:eek:hmy:

And.... BOOM goes the dynamite.

Oh yeah... things are heating up.

Oh no he didn't! Things are about to get interesting...

I take back all the bad stuff I said and thought:)

Wait.... what?? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back