worst call in tssaa history

You cant say anything till you have actually been to one of their games. People like you need to learn when to shut their mouth when they have no idea what their talking about. Of course its not like a big school, when they only have about 280 kids in the school. It does have a big following for the size and not being the only school in the town like a South Pitt.

Sorry - but I've been to several of their games - haven't been to one in 4 years - but its all the same.

It does suck. Doesn't mean I can't judge it or enjoy it.

Oh good. Glad to know you can judge it. Because so far all you have contributed is "who cares its 2a" and "whaaaaaaa"
That's some high quality analysis of the refs call that changed the outcome of a game.

We lost a final four game against a team who scored on a play with 14 kids on the field on offense.

The TSSAA apologized also, but you sure as hell know their coach didn't apologize, let alone even consider forfeiting the win. They won the title the next week.

Oh good. Glad to know you can judge it. Because so far all you have contributed is "who cares its 2a" and "whaaaaaaa"
That's some high quality analysis of the refs call that changed the outcome of a game.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Sorry that no ones cares about 2A.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Sorry that no ones cares about 2A.

BRUNO bASSMAN, I know you're capable of more. You're better than most of the azz hats on here who try to be clever When They are butt sore about something else.
You loose to BBS all four years in high-school?

BRUNO bASSMAN, I know you're capable of more. You're better than most of the azz hats on here who try to be clever When They are butt sore about something else.
You loose to BBS all four years in high-school?

Not at all. I went to ooltewah. Typically all the kids who would never see the field transferred to boyd, ND, etc.

Not at all. I went to ooltewah. Typically all the kids who would never see the field transferred to boyd, ND, etc.

I've been to ooltewah games in the past and in the years i went to boyd there were more fans at boyds games then the ooltewah ones i went to. Talking about away games.

Exactly. I would make a bet with him that boyd has more fans at their games per student than ooltewah does, and it wouldn't even be close

LOL. like that matters - per student, really?

Tennessee high school football plain sucks. It must really suck to be a tiny, bad 2A team in a terrible state for high school football.

No one cares about boyd buc and no one cares about ooltewah either - get over it

Last edited:
LOL. like that matters - per student, really?

Tennessee high school football plain sucks. It must really suck to be a tiny, bad 2A team in a terrible state for high school football.

No one cats about boyd buc and no one cares about ooltewah either - get over it

Well BM, its clear you don't care so go away.

Well BM, its clear you don't care so go away.

Then don't make absurd statements like worst call in tssaa history or that boyd has a large following like your friend claims and I won't have to come in here and tell you how bad Tennessee high school football is or how irrelevant the bucs are.

Then don't make absurd statements like worst call in tssaa history or that boyd has a large following like your friend claims and I won't have to come in here and tell you how bad Tennessee high school football is or how irrelevant the bucs are.

You mad? You need to take that BM? I thought you did not care? At least your comment was close to the topic. Not smart enough to say why you don't think it was the worst call ever I guess. If I keep pushing you maybe I can pull some more relevant info out of you.

Engineering studies my left nut.
wait, sanitary engineer?

You mad? You need to take that BM? I thought you did not care? At least your comment was close to the topic. Not smart enough to say why you don't think it was the worst call ever I guess. If I keep pushing you maybe I can pull some more relevant info out of you.

Engineering studies my left nut.
wait, sanitary engineer?

because it wasn't even close to the worst call in tssaa history? It wasnt a good call but there were worse calls than that in the same week.

And sorry you don't believe me but I have a degree in chemical engineering from UT which is one oh the top 3 toughest engineering degrees.

And there's a name for sanitary engineers, its called civil and environmental engineering. There's nothing engineered by a janitor.

because it wasn't even close to the worst call in tssaa history? It wasnt a good call but there were worse calls than that in the same week.

And sorry you don't believe me but I have a degree in chemical engineering from UT which is one oh the top 3 toughest engineering degrees.

And there's a name for sanitary engineers, its called civil and environmental engineering. There's nothing engineered by a janitor.

Ok,
1) you shouldn't care if I believe you
2) so you're not a mop Guy, maybe you drive trains
3) Finally on topic. Which calls this week do you think was worse?
4) the kids who worked the last year to have it taken away appreciate your acknowledging the bad call. (At long last)
5) I still think you have some issues from not being able to make the feild at ooltaDuh.

Ok,
1) you shouldn't care if I believe you
2) so you're not a mop Guy, maybe you drive trains
3) Finally on topic. Which calls this week do you think was worse?
4) the kids who worked the last year to have it taken away appreciate your acknowledging the bad call. (At long last)
5) I still think you have some issues from not being able to make the feild at ooltaDuh.

1) cool beans.
2)chemicals and trains don't mix
3) I don't know of a specific one - point was it isn't as atrocious as you make it. I witnessed plenty just as bad at ooltewah.. Just not in such crucial situations as that one was.
4) cool i'm sure they appreciate it on vol nation.
5) Hahaha. Funny.

1) cool beans.
2)chemicals and trains don't mix
3) I don't know of a specific one - point was it isn't as atrocious as you make it. I witnessed plenty just as bad at ooltewah.. Just not in such crucial situations as that one was.
4) cool i'm sure they appreciate it on vol nation.
5) Hahaha. Funny.

2) they have to run on something and have to be cleaned.
3)I think it was the crucial situation that made it so bad.
I should probably be nice to you. It seems you may know a thing or two about making chemicals expand rapidly. I wouldn't want to be in the way of that.

2) they have to run on something and have to be cleaned.
3)I think it was the crucial situation that made it so bad.
I should probably be nice to you. It seems you may know a thing or two about making chemicals expand rapidly. I wouldn't want to be in the way of that.

2) driving trains and chemicals don't mix. You're correct that a petroleum engineer would atleast have something in common with trains, but UT didn't offer a petroleum focus like some engineering schools in Texas, Louisiana, etc. so that's not my cup of tea.
3) yes it makes it ten times worse i'm sure.. It sucks but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

VN Store

Back