Worley done? (Rumor)

The best QB needs to play. If that's a true freshman, so be it. Worley has never been a clear, consistent frontrunner and if Peterman had stepped up and played to potential, Worley would have been backup since The Swamp. Wish he hadn't gotten hurt, though.

Is this confirmed?
Yep he and Dobbs are competing for starter! :)

22616178_BG1.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
They have got to put some muscle on that kid.

Just like Pig, I'm almost scared to see him run down field.

This is bad news if its true. I am pretty sure Dobbs will be the starter but what would happen if he has a bad game or gets injured? Worley is way better than Peterman. Hopefully this is just a rumor.

Kind of pathetic someone liked that. I mean like Worley or not it's still a dude's career and he won us the USCe game. I was a vocal critic at one point but pre-injury he had elevated his game.

the way people have treated him most of the season is pathetic imo. The guy has fought, had a great attitude, been a good leader who his teammates seem to respect, and ran the offense fairly well. He is opposite of Bray in every respect (even talent) and I am happy about that. I hate it for him if true. I haven't had the most confidence in him as our qb this year but have rooted for him and loved his determination. Some of the comments this season about people wishing him to get hurt,etc, are pathetic

Because I'm not that familiar with the roster and all, but...

We have a few other names on there that I'm unfamiliar with. Scout team perhaps, not sure. But Patrick Ashford and Tyler Page are both listed on the current roster as being QB position.

Are those two guys playing or how does that work? Could either of them be used in order to keep at least keeping Ferguson's red shirt from being burned?

They're both scout team. I can't imagine a scenario where either one would see any playing time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The following is from a poster on VQ. TIFWIW. Siap.

"Worley Done For Season

Don't shoot the messenger. I've never claimed to be an insider or any of that.

His girlfriend is in my best friends supply chain class group and told him that Justin tore the ligaments on his thumb and will be in a hard cast for 4 weeks after his surgery in Atlanta tonight or tomorrow."

P.S. I'm not associated with the above info. I'm simply passing along info that was posted.
Time for Peterman to get hardnosed and rise to the occasion.

the way people have treated him most of the season is pathetic imo. The guy has fought, had a great attitude, been a good leader who his teammates seem to respect, and ran the offense fairly well. He is opposite of Bray in every respect (even talent) and I am happy about that. I hate it for him if true. I haven't had the most confidence in him as our qb this year but have rooted for him and loved his determination. Some of the comments this season about people wishing him to get hurt,etc, are pathetic

This guy would like to say hello-

tauntCrompton1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If true I really feel for him. He has had his share of ups and downs, but he has showed a great attitude over the years. Always been a team first kid that will try and do anything asked of him. Whenever a door closes another one usually opens. I remember watching two young freshmen in our past in this same situation, Brandon Stewart and some kid named Manning. Dobbs and Ferg, you have our full support, play within yourself and play smart! GBO!

VN Store

Back