Worley done? (Rumor)

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
The following is from a poster on VQ. TIFWIW. Siap.

"Worley Done For Season

Don't shoot the messenger. I've never claimed to be an insider or any of that.

His girlfriend is in my best friends supply chain class group and told him that Justin tore the ligaments on his thumb and will be in a hard cast for 4 weeks after his surgery in Atlanta tonight or tomorrow."

P.S. I'm not associated with the above info. I'm simply passing along info that was posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Possibly or it could be an "insider" throwing darts at the board based on his tweet.

Yeah, hate that for the kid because he has really tried his best this year. Like he said everything happens for a reason and maybe we will find our future in Dobbs. Hope all goes well if he truly is having surgery.

Reactions: 14 people
Kind of pathetic someone liked that. I mean like Worley or not it's still a dude's career and he won us the USCe game. I was a vocal critic at one point but pre-injury he had elevated his game.

Reactions: 32 people
I do feel bad for him if this is true. This kid stayed here all this time when he could have easily transferred, and now this when he finally gets to be the starter. He'll be ok though. He's a good kid!

Reactions: 14 people
So someone who doesn't claim to be an insider is posting rumors that would need to come from an insider. Ok, I'll wait for the truth to come out when it does.

Reactions: 1 person
Kind of pathetic someone liked that. I mean like Worley or not it's still a dude's career and he won us the USCe game. I was a vocal critic at one point but pre-injury he had elevated his game.

He could have liked the post simply because it's some kind of info on the situation. I do agree with you that we shouldn't be happy about him or any player being injured.

Reactions: 2 people
Saturday's contact may have complicated the previous injury to JW's thumb. Best wishes to him. :sad:

Hate it not just for him but for the team also. Dobbs has unlimited potential but he is still a True Freshmen.

All we need is 2 more to go bowling. I hope he can get us there.

Im afraid this could be bad news. May severly limit our offense if the freshman don't know the play book or can't work through thier progressions.

He's a fighter and Vfl for sure and this would be heartbreaking news for the guy. But for the last time, he did not win us the USCe game, our team did.

Reactions: 1 person
So someone who doesn't claim to be an insider is posting rumors that would need to come from an insider. Ok, I'll wait for the truth to come out when it does.

I'm just passing along info that was posted on the recruiting forum.

Yeah, hate that for the kid because he has really tried his best this year. Like he said everything happens for a reason and maybe we will find our future in Dobbs. Hope all goes well if he truly is having surgery.

Never had figured out that reasoning , but do wish him well.

Worley got a chance to play and show what he could do when Bray hurt his thumb and was out for a month. So now it's Dobbs' chance, and I'm sure the irony isn't lost on Worley. The difference is, Bray got his job back and that doesn't seem as likely for Worley. Hate Worley got hurt, but I hope he has a speedy recovery, if true.

VN Store

Back