Woman assaults a minor who was using a drone

Understood, it's why I made sure to include the bit in my post. If being pervy was in fact the intent I don't much care for it. Still...it would help if most people realized how exposed you really are while in the "public" domain.

Wasn't trying to chastise anyone. :hi:

It's all good. Just wanted to make sure that no one thought I was trying to justify what the woman did.

Has she never been in a store? They have cameras all over them. She was in a public place, you run the risk of that all the time now with camera phones. I do hope she gets jail time since she tried to say he assaulted her. If not for his iphone he probably would of got arrested just by her saying that.
I'd like to see them make an example out of her to hopefully deter others from making false allegations in the future.

she got 2 misdemeanor charges and didn't even go to jail upfront. she's not getting jailtime. she'll have to pay to replace his drone if she broke it and a little more.

she got 2 misdemeanor charges and didn't even go to jail upfront. she's not getting jailtime. she'll have to pay to replace his drone if she broke it and a little more.

She will most likely have to appear for those misdemeanor charges and there is no telling what the judge will pass down to her.

I find your avatar creepy. Much more so than that kid flying that drone on the beach could ever be. I'd like to request that you remove it please or replace it with something less creepy.

The only way it would be creepy is if he was just closely hovering it above people while sun bathing or following them around. In which case those that feel intruded upon could ask him to stop with out assaulting him.

If he truly was flying it 50 feet in the air up and down the beach to get some cool aerial shots then there is absolutely nothing creepy about it.

The only way it would be creepy is if he was just closely hovering it above people while sun bathing or following them around. In which case those that feel intruded upon could ask him to stop with out assaulting him.

If he truly was flying it 50 feet in the air up and down the beach to get some cool aerial shots then there is absolutely nothing creepy about it.

If it was that close to you, you could just swat it. Go away fly! :)

If it was that close to you, you could just swat it. Go away fly! :)

Lol... I would say if there was a camera equipped drone following around within 10 feet I would be creeped out. That's a bit far to swat away.

Same goes if a saw some one snapping pictures of me from about the same distance

I get the whole public domain argument and I support photography as an art form. However, there is a fine line between doing it respectfully and creepily when in public.

Lol... I would say if there was a camera equipped drone following around within 10 feet I would be creeped out. That's a bit far to swat away.

Same goes if a saw some one snapping pictures of me from about the same distance

I get the whole public domain argument and I support photography as an art form. However, there is a fine line between doing it respectfully and creepily when in public.

How would she even know there is a camera? I've looked at one of those things up close and the camera isn't very noticeable.

At an outdoor community function tonight where someone is flying a drone. No assault, but having one hover over you taping for several minutes is certainly annoying. Thing was probably 10 ft over people's heads.

At an outdoor community function tonight where someone is flying a drone. No assault, but having one hover over you taping for several minutes is certainly annoying. Thing was probably 10 ft over people's heads.

KNOCK IT DOWN!

Seriously.

How would she even know there is a camera? I've looked at one of those things up close and the camera isn't very noticeable.

The kid attached a Go Pro camera to the drone. You would see it hanging on the drone.

VN Store

Back