Will you support Vol Football if Schiano is hired?

Will you support Schiano being head coach?

• Total voters
Jesus, a bunch of babies here.

I'm not very excited about a Schiano hire, but it's mother****ing Tennessee and it will never stop being my team. Fans that "don't care if Schiano succeeds" and are done regardless will not be missed. We're better off without you losers. Those kinds of toxic fans have contributed to Tennessee's downfall.

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus, a bunch of babies here.

I'm not very excited about a Schiano hire, but it's mother****ing Tennessee and it will never stop being my team. Fans that "don't care if Schiano succeeds" and are done regardless will not be missed. We're better off without you losers. Those kinds of toxic fans have contributed to Tennessee's downfall.

Hiring Shiano will further the downfall. It will 3 years of negative recruiting and a dwindling fan base.

Not only no but hell no, will do everything including boycott sponsors of the program. Will also join the organized movement to stop the improvements to Neyland and oust the Ad at the university. No no no

Hiring Shiano will further the downfall. It will 3 years of negative recruiting and a dwindling fan base.

You don't know that. He won 9 games 3 times and 8 games 5 times in his last 6 years at Rutgers.

They've won 9 once and 8 twice in the 6 years since he left.

They did it 0 times in the 20 years before he got there.

He succeeded at a terrible football school. If he's our coach, we need to give him a chance and let's not pretend like we know the future holds failure. As far as I'm concerned, he's proven much more than any hire we've had since Majors.

Last edited:
a8vM0DMe_o.jpg

Yeah I don't think I'll turn by back on something I've loved my whole life based off decades old hearsay. Don't get me wrong... I won't be happy but yes I will still support Vol football.

You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means. There is sworn testimony in court of his role in the pedophilia scandal at PSU. He was unemployed and untouchable for three years after. His true role was not revealed until 2016 after he was employed at OSU.

A mediocre to below college coach, failed NFL coach, known bully and controversies surrounding his anger issues and dirty style along with player abuse. Oh, and he also looked the other way when Sandusky was raping people. If he is the hire I'll be logging out of here until he and the entire administration is fired. Good luck to everyone over the next 3-5 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Currie stated in his pressed when Jones was let go that the new coach would have "integrity." That was one of the first criteria he listed.

This would be as far from that as possible. Please let this be a bad dream.

McQueary said that Bradley said that Schiano said....

Only Schiano knows for sure. Bur you’re right, he’s compromised with serious baggage and does not meet what Currie dictated. I am surprised and deeply concerned as well as the rest of you.

Yes I'll still support my Vols! It's amazing how we pass judgement on this man for something that he denies and, I haven't read up on so I'm going at this completely blind, wasn't found guilty of doing. Now as human beings we've all done things wrong, maybe you were caught maybe not. I'd suggest taking his denial at face value and moving on with life. If you don't wanna support him and the Vols, fine just don't get up on your high horse and act like you're so pious.

Ok I'm done (Rev goes back into lurking as usual)

No excuse to hire someone connected to that Sandusky mess.
Not like it's a NC coach, if you're going underwhelming, you don't go there, Period!

Even if he's not guilty, absolutely no excuse to open our recruiting and reputation to this. Disgusting.

This is us

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-135344.jpg
    Screenshot_20171126-135344.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20171126-130115.jpg
    Screenshot_20171126-130115.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
I am retiring this year so I will not be working anymore UT games, and if this is true Iwill be glad and I have been working the football games since 1989, BAD HIRE BY A BAD AD(if true)

Currie stated in his pressed when Jones was let go that the new coach would have "integrity." That was one of the first criteria he listed.

This would be as far from that as possible. Please let this be a bad dream.

McQueary said that Bradley said that Schiano said....

Only Schiano knows for sure. Bur you’re right, he’s compromised with serious baggage and does not meet what Currie dictated. I am surprised and deeply concerned as well as the rest of you.

I am retiring this year so I will not be working anymore UT games, and if this is true Iwill be glad and I have been working the football games since 1989, BAD HIRE BY A BAD AD(if true)
I was thinking of retiring was going to decide in the spring....if this be true, I'll definitely not work another game and will not be attending any more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

“ANCHOR DOWN!” I guess i will be a Vandy fan, They are the only in state SEC school that didnt go winless in conference this year, thanks to the UT coaching ineptitude. Granted, they will more then likely be worse next year after losing the starting QB and RB, but at this point... does it really matter?

VN Store

Back