Will you support Vol Football if Schiano is hired?

Will you support Schiano being head coach?

• Total voters
Will you get on board in a Schiano starts winning despite the allegations from McCreary under oath that Schiano knew what was going on with Sandusky?

My answer is NO. I never will support Vol football as long as he is coach and will probably actively root against Tennessee to speed up the eventual exit from that low character tool of a coach. Hate it for the players, but if Currie pulls this stunt, I’m done.

What say you?

Nope..I am out for good. Would be a sad disgusting ending of the Univ of Tenn. For this has nothing to do with football..The Univ would enable a Pedophile enabler

So let me see if I’ve got this straight
You can afford $340 million to “renovate” the stadium but, you cannot afford even say 10% of that ($34 million) to lure Mullen away and, in turn allow Florida to lure him away?
Come again?

That'd be a no. As worrying is how Currie, a man in his position, supposed political awareness, and resources ever reached this point if absolutely true. That is beyond bad, it speaks more to incompetence.

Hell run an interim or some other innovative approach to managing the football program until you can find the right coach/staff. To me a philosophy, OC, DC and staff are the core to getting things done. HCs rise and fall with their staffs.

Last edited:
Baggage from Sandusky
At best Butch +10%
Mullen said just a few days ago he was happy as a clam at Miss. So....how does Fla lure him away and Currie cannot?

Florida (the state) has beaches and hot chicks in bikinis 9 months out of the year.

The entire Vol fan base is against Schiano, could he be the 1st HC to be assassinated?:popcorn:

I won't like it. I'll stop watching them on TV (live too far away to go a game and can't afford it anyways), won't buy any new merchandise, won't waste time researching UT football news... BUT I'll still like Vol players and students, it's not their fault.

VN Store

Back