Will you be a DawgForADay?

I was not aware of the tsunami warning for Alaska when I made my previous post about uga falling into the ocean. I mean no disrespect to the people of Alaska.

Nope, I hate em both but my hatred for UGA runs deeper. I want Bummer to embarrass them. I want it to be such a blow out that Tua comes out in 1st qtr, Jalen is done by halftime and whoever the 3rd stringer is plays the whole 2nd half!

Reactions: Vfl2407
I was not aware of the tsunami warning for Alaska when I made my previous post about uga falling into the ocean. I mean no disrespect to the people of Alaska.
I hadn't seen that, dang.

E944E8A6-2233-4E53-B8CE-DC252410468B.jpeg

If u lived in middle tn you could understand the nausea there fans create.
Dang how can any VOL fan support them?

I've lived in Bama for 26 years, and I still couldn't pull UGA. Some of my former relatives are Dawg fans, and they are asssholes.

I'll be at work, and recording the Stanford/Cal game to watch when I get home. I have virtually no interest in the SECCG. The only reason I'd rather see Georgia lose is that I don't want to see 2 SEC teams in the playoffs again, although if I'm being honest, I may not watch them either.

Reactions: Vfl2407
No way! Actually hoping Bama stomps UGA and knocks them far out of the playoffs. It’s much easier if we only have one elite team to beat in the future. We need UGA to start slipping one step a year like we did in the 2000s. It starts by missing the playoffs this year.

It’s hard to recruit against Ga now. Them winning will make it harder. Nobody can recruit against Bama as it is. That won’t change either way.

That being said, I will be rooting for the zebras in this game.

We need UGA to start slipping one step a year like we did in the 2000s. It starts by missing the playoffs this year.
The issue is, if they make it this year we may actually be looking at a real run of UGA being very problematic. Their team is like 2/3 freshmen and sophomores, they are only losing 5-6 starters total, Fromm and Swift will both be back. They are going to be really good next year regardless but maybe a big loss can blunt some of their recruiting momentum. And I really don't want them to pass us in SEC Championships.

Reactions: ATLVols

VN Store

Back