Will you be a DawgForADay?

Nope...I'll say a Roll Tide...better for us in the long run if Georgia isn't successful...Kirby is recruiting great right now with the "I'm just building my powerhouse and we will win Championships" theme...they need to lose tomorrow and be like the Richt days...always close but no cigar...

Bama is gonna dominate until Saban leaves...

Reactions: KBVol
Not only no, but HELL NO

Alabama fans are annoying but not Georgia Bulldog fan annoying. That's a whole different level of annoyance

Alabama fans know their team is good because they are good

Georgia fans have been talking BS since the VCR was first introduced and still don't have Sheite to show for it

I hope Alabama tears them a new butthole

Last edited:
Not only no, but HELL NO

Alabama fans are annoying but not Georgia Bulldog fan annoying. That's a whole different level of annoyance

Alabama fans know their team is good because they are good

Georgia fans have been talking BS since the VCR was first introduced and still don't have Sheite to show for it

I hope Alabama tears them a knew butthole
I agree. Dawg fans think they're a legit dynasty, but haven't win crap in almost 4 decades.

I'm all for UGA winning, but Bama is going no matter what. I just want to hear whining and crying when either ND or OSU are left out.

I hope Georgia beats the brakes off Bama.

2 SEC teams in the CFP means when/if we get good again we can beat two nationally relevant teams.

And if we never get good again at least Bama got 1 less SEC title.

Don’t care about the outcome one way or the other but hope it’s an entertaining game.

I guess if you held my feet to fire I would want UGA to lose. Bama is already at the top so a loss wouldn’t really affect their future. UGA could be knocked down a peg with an embarrassing loss though.

giphy.gif

I'm all for UGA winning, but Bama is going no matter what. I just want to hear whining and crying when either ND or OSU are left out.

ND should have to play Clemson in the acc championship since they get to play 5 weak acc games to potentially qualify for the playoffs. I cant think of a team I despise more than them for engineering the easiest path and getting away with it simply because "they are notre dame"... As if that means squat nowadays.

I despise both teams but the thought of Lyle Jones getting an SEC Championship and maybe a NC ring makes me want to puke. 😡😈

Reactions: GhostVol
No. May the earth open and swallow them both. There is no “win” for us in this. Same reason why I do not root for the “SEC” against everyone else. I only pull for Tennessee. The rest can go to ... well, you know.

As the two teams I dislike most, I don't want to choose since both can't lose. But that doesn't answer the question. Worse for me is having last year happen again with both of them in the playoffs. So no dawg 49.99 to down the hole 50.01. If the records of the two teams were flipped, then so would be my "choice".

Only time I pull for GA in an SEC football game is against Vandy or FL. Otherwise.......nah.

No.

UGA fans are the most annoying, self-absorbed, thin-skinned fanbase in college football. I despise everything about that program.

I also despise Bammer, but at least among Bama fans there is a significant subset of lifelong, non-bandwagon fans who actually understand football and know how to win with dignity. I don't recall any Bammer drunken, mush-mouthed announcers talking about stomping on and breaking faces, nor any Bammer players taking their cleats to the T at Neyland.

UGA is garbage. The schadenfreude I experienced last year when Bammer won the NC on that catch was beyond belief. The crowd shots were just awesome.

GO BAMA, BEAT UGA!!!

VN Store

Back