Will you be a DawgForADay?

I despise both teams but the thought of Lyle Jones getting an SEC Championship and maybe a NC ring makes me want to puke. 😡😈
Well, just remind yourself that he turned into a whore to get them. They are worth as much as if you bought them on eBay.

My scenario: clearly i dont wish death on anyone, which leads to wish for a crippling case of ecoli to break out at the mercedes dome snack bars, forcing a mass panic to the restrooms in which EVERY stall would be infected with a screaming case of hepatitis!

I know some don't understand how a Vol fan could wish Georgia to Lise this game, but try living here for 20 years. Absolutely the most entitled fanbase I've ever seen, when they've won absolutely nothing in 40 years. I live about 45 minutes from Athens (with my driving 😁), and they act like they're a dynasty.

* I know, I know the stinking avi curse you @Orangeslice13 and @volwindy

Also curse me for betting against us

I know some don't understand how a Vol fan could wish Georgia to Lise this game, but try living here for 20 years. Absolutely the most entitled fanbase I've ever seen, when they've won absolutely nothing in 40 years. I live about 45 minutes from Athens (with my driving 😁), and they act like they're a dynasty.

Shut up Uga-Joe.

Hope Bama wins.

They’re not missing out on the playoff anyway, so may as well revel in Bulldog misery.

Not only no, but HELL NO

Alabama fans are annoying but not Georgia Bulldog fan annoying. That's a whole different level of annoyance

Alabama fans know their team is good because they are good

Georgia fans have been talking BS since the VCR was first introduced and still don't have Sheite to show for it

I hope Alabama tears them a new butthole

Agree. Would love to see that smirk wiped off Uncle Lou's arrogant face for a second year in a row. Too bad he couldn't drink a 38 yr old Coke again but if we're lucky maybe he could break another TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: CountVolcula
I just hope one of them boatraces the other and knocks the other down a peg. I expect the Gumps will boatrace the Mutts. If the Gumps get another title who cares, and if UGA wins I think they move ahead of us in SEC championships. We need UGA brought down for recruiting purposes, a blow out of UGA to deflate Lord Bowlcut and Freeze to the Hill could give us serious momentum for ESD.

On the flip side, if UGA is leading late in the second half, and it's not going to be a Bama blowout, I will probably hope UGA runs it up just to screw the Bammers I know, their butthurt would be hilarious to read all day Sunday. That'll be kind of an in the moment decision. Anyway, SOON.

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
Yes because it will expose the championship for the farce that it is.

That being said, I don't gaf about football since last Saturday.

I have just never thought of the Bama rivalry as highly as some. Ga on the other hand...I want them to lose ugly. I will be at a party of bulldog fans, and I want to see them crying just like the championship game party.

Reactions: Love_Vols14
I'll begrudgingly root for Bama. Bama is likely in regardless of the outcome. And no way I want to see Georgia in the playoff again.

I despise both of them. HOWEVER this is the way I see it:
Bubba Gump is already on top of the world, so what if they win another freaking Natty.
GAWJA is the third most successful program in the SEC in terms of wins and championships so I definitely don't want them getting a leg up on us in a historical perspective.
So not "for Bubba" as much as I am against the dawgs in this one.

Reactions: Love_Vols14
Stupid question. You should be banned for asking it. And the dawg should be banned from the internet for asking as well. Matter of fact, just dump the whole damn school in the ocean and be done with it. (don't want any students or teachers harmed)
DearestUnsungGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Nope. Bama all the way on this.

Alabama wins and it's just eh, what's new?

UGA wins and everyone's flippin **** talking about
UGA and helping them reach the top.

Reactions: MikeVol44

G-d
Vols
SEC East
SEC

In that order

VN Store

Back