Will Rosenstein be impeached?

Isn’t it funny how the Dems all stick together straight down party lines, zero independent thinkers, at least publicly.
Guess you’d call it sticking with the mob mentality, regardless of what you believe.

If they don't they know they will be replaced next primary season

Isn’t it funny how the Dems all stick together straight down party lines, zero independent thinkers, at least publicly.
Guess you’d call it sticking with the mob mentality, regardless of what you believe.

There does seem to be more variety of thought and opinion on the Republican side, yes.

Reactions: 1 person
Bwahahaha....the guy caught multiple times plagiarizing other's thoughts....I mean having um..."iphone keyboard disturbances"..... is going to prattle on about independent thinking. That's richer than grandma's German chocolate cake.

Dershowitz weighing in and I agree with him.

On "America's Newsroom," Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor emeritus, reiterated what he wrote in his book, "The Case Against Impeaching Trump." He said evidence of specific crimes must be present in order to move forward with impeachment, whether it's Rosenstein or Trump.

He emphasized that the process cannot be based on political differences, blasting Republicans for a "short-sighted" and "stupid" maneuver.

"If you don't like the way Rod Rosenstein is responding to your subpoena, charge him with contempt of court. Bring him to court. But do not use impeachment. That just helps the Democrats who are trying to impeach Trump. It's a dumb, dumb decision," he said, adding Republicans' impeachment articles do not charge crimes.

If they’re butthurt enough to make a statement then hit him with contempt. But impeachment is huge over reach.

Bwahahaha....the guy caught multiple times plagiarizing other's thoughts....I mean having um..."iphone keyboard disturbances"..... is going to prattle on about independent thinking. That's richer than grandma's German chocolate cake.

He wasn't wrong, you guys are lemmings for the most part.

Reactions: 3 people

I know. I heard Hallerin Hill say that no one on the republican side criticizes Trump. I'm like, dude, Bob Corker is the TN senator and he's been all over Trump. Lindsey Graham, McCain. There are plenty of examples of republicans not towing the line.

LOL...says the cult-like Trump stooges. Pot-kettle. He isn't your representative to make that claim even if it was valid.

Conservatives blast republicans all the time, republicans have a hard time getting legislation passed because they don't agree even when they are the majority. Hardly ever do you hear Dems criticizing Dems and when they are in the majority they stay in lockstep to pass legislation.

That's a big reason I won't consider voting for Bredesen, he'll just fall in line and do as he's told.

DOJ isn’t releasing anything more to the committee. They’ve blown their deadlines how many times now?
Go ahead and impeach RR.

Impeachment would be a stupid move. Just hold him in contempt of congress and pressure (oh what's his name) the guy holding the AG job to file the charges.

What are you talking about? I haven't been anywhere, you fraudulent dolt.

awe ur painties just get in a wad when you cannot answer questions, or your narrative get's debunked...care to try again with the substantive questions i posed?

What do the Democrats plan to run on? I know House Dems conjured up a slogan: 'For the people'. What does that mean exactly? I just can’t seem to find the specifics of a central Dem message that most Americans care about.

Here’s the GOP’s pitch, which one of these don’t Dems support?:

Better Off Now

Last edited:
awe ur painties just get in a wad when you cannot answer questions, or your narrative get's debunked...care to try again with the substantive questions i posed?

What do the Democrats plan to run on? I know House Dems conjured up a slogan: 'For the people'. What does that mean exactly? I just can’t seem to find the specifics of a central Dem message that most Americans care about.

Better Off Now

they are going to abolish ICE and stand with Stormy Daniels

I'm sure it will end well for them

Better Off Now

TennTom disappeared, quickly.

Impeachment would be a stupid move. Just hold him in contempt of congress and pressure (oh what's his name) the guy holding the AG job to file the charges.

That's exactly what they're going to do.

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) says he is tabling his efforts to impeach Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein after having several meetings with Republican leadership, stating that he would instead pursue contempt if the Justice Department (DOJ) does not turn over documents Congress is seeking.

The Hill - Meadows backs off impeaching Rosenstein after leadership talks

Conservatives blast republicans all the time, republicans have a hard time getting legislation passed because they don't agree even when they are the majority. Hardly ever do you hear Dems criticizing Dems and when they are in the majority they stay in lockstep to pass legislation.

That's a big reason I won't consider voting for Bredesen, he'll just fall in line and do as he's told.

Exactly
Bredesen would just be a vote for whatever Chuck Schumer is thinking

VN Store

Back