Will Rosenstein be impeached?

The tweet referenced in QPost 1703

Q has stated that RR is in the Kill Box [] several times. Meaning he should go.

[twitter]1022255468461391872[/twitter]

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a Big Blue Wave!

Way to galvanize Dems!

Di_HkMYXcAUycCD

Reactions: 5 people
It hasn't sunk in yet, but today's indictments are a huge development. For the first time, the Russian effort to interfere, and for the purpose of electing Trump, is layed out. Despite this, Trump is going forward with the meeting with Putin. He also called it a witch hunt again today.

But, it is increasingly clear that the Republicans cannot support Trump's attacks on the investigation much longer. They know that if the investigation shows he is compromised, and a case that they've in some way hindered that, then they'll go down with Trump.

As people discuss and process this in the halls of Congress, there is going to be real panic. Trump will still have their support, but it will be muted, more and more. The risk of being on the wrong side of history here is just too great.

And if after the meeting with Putin Trump announces some sort of concession to the Russians or reiterates the Putin denies interfering? I'm not sure but that they'll just have to abandon him at that point.

We are all for the investigation. Show any evidence you have now and get on with it or end this thing. The Warren Commission did not take this long.

Reactions: 1 person
The question is, if it reaches critical mass, will Trump fire him ?

My guess is as soon as Muellers great adventure is over Rod is offered a posting in Fairbanks Alaska or retirement his choice.

Sessions could fire him at any time frankly. But that would require Sessions to actually show up somewhere and do something. And I think it could be worked for Sessions to take the heat for it. But no I don’t think Rod departs before Mueller.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, Trump is the GOP's biggest enemy. It's building to a November crest. About 100 days away. Cheers!

2018 midterm elections predictions: Democrats favorites to take House - Vox

wave-gif-5.gif

Slight favorites and quite frankly you should take the House. I will give you props if you take the senate. I don’t think you will. So it won’t really matter much. Unless Dems plan to stonewall Trumps Supreme Court pick forever. And the gamble there is that he rides it to reelection. “It’s the economy stupid” maters way more then some guess in Presidential elections

Rosenstein Impeachment Introduced, 2320

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0bcPGhBZ8[/youtube]

If RR goes, docs will get released by Trump's guy (O'Callaghan) that is set to take over. We'll see.

Yep, Trump is the GOP's biggest enemy. It's building to a November crest. About 100 days away. Cheers!

2018 midterm elections predictions: Democrats favorites to take House - Vox

wave-gif-5.gif

What do the Democrats plan to run on? I know House Dems conjured up a slogan: 'For the people'. What does that mean exactly? I just can’t seem to find the specifics of a central Dem message that most Americans care about.

Here’s the GOP’s pitch, which one of these don’t Dems support?:
Better Off Now

VN Store

Back