Will new coach cuss? Do you care?

a foul mouth shows a persons intelligence level. Saying damn is as low as it gets. I would like the new coach to teach our kids to be a good christian on and off the field. Show some class when he is representing UT.

Surely you and others on this board arent close-minded or ignorant enough to think a football coach should try to sway someones religious beliefs? Religion has nothing to do with coaching football. He can be a mentor and molder of kids into young men, but he is not a pastor.

I'm not about to get into a argument on the Bible and Christianity. I have read many of the threads here and I know it would be an impossible task. I will say, In the Bible Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life. Know one comes to the father but by me. So Christianity is the only way. Christians should be tiring to talk and explain things to the ones you have talked about. . That said, I will say no more about this except one thing . There are some very good Coaches and players that are Christians and they are doing very well for there schools, like Florida and Georgia to name just two. We can show a good example to our kids, and have a great football program. We don't have to use such language to show how tough we are. Webster has words that express our feelings in a educated civilized way. We can raise these kids to be men that we are proud of. If we wont to.

Surely no one besides people from Nebraska took this post seriously. If our new coach doesn't cuss up a storm every time our players make a fundamental mistake, he should be and will be fired. Also if Nebraska folk quote the bible they should get it right, spelling, punctuation, etc. Just shows how the true meaning gets lost in translation. Read more Webster Nebraska.

I'm not about to get into a argument on the Bible and Christianity. I have read many of the threads here and I know it would be an impossible task. I will say, In the Bible Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life. Know one comes to the father but by me. So Christianity is the only way. Christians should be tiring to talk and explain things to the ones you have talked about. . That said, I will say no more about this except one thing . There are some very good Coaches and players that are Christians and they are doing very well for there schools, like Florida and Georgia to name just two. We can show a good example to our kids, and have a great football program. We don't have to use such language to show how tough we are. Webster has words that express our feelings in a educated civilized way. We can raise these kids to be men that we are proud of. If we wont to.

Damn straight.

I was born and lived most of my life in Tennessee. Just a few years a go I moved to Nebraska, I'm a Vol through and through. My heart bleeds Orange and it will always be for Tennessee. I want only the best for the state the University and our kids. I learned my spelling and punctuation in Tennessee, I know it's not very good. .

I was born and lived most of my life in Tennessee. Just a few years a go I moved to Nebraska, I'm a Vol through and through. My heart bleeds Orange and it will always be for Tennessee. I want only the best for the state the University and our kids. I learned my spelling and punctuation in Tennessee, I know it's not very good. .

Sorry, my point is that cussing, spelling, whatever, the main thing we are looking for in a coach is winning. Otherwise what's the point of change? This is what this is about. This is not a moral change or scholastic change, it's about money and winning. Football!

Yes, We can win on and off the football field. I want other schools to say lets have a program like Tennessee. Setting a good example is very important. We can still win. I don't care what it cost I think we can afford it. we were on national TV, what 6 times this year. And if Half the people that come to the game buy a pop, how much money does that come to? We can afford to buy out Fulmer. Next year ESPN, I hear has a new contract that looks good for collage football. . Good night

Saban said some bad words - damn - JC - repeatedly after that kick at the end of the LSU game. The camera man zoomed in close to get the reaction. The networks know that if they zoom in on people like Saban they will get this behavior on TV purposefully.

I don't want to see a UT coach cussing on TV like that.
I've seen Fulmer curse saying BS but I've never seen Fulmer take the Lord's name in vain.

Does anyone else care about this?

Even if you don't care about the type of cursing, are you ok with any of it from a representative of your university?

They've made me cuss all season.

And I'm instantly glad I stayed away from the board "yesterday". This is the most random thread.

Gosh darn it! This thread has me all fired up! Its time to shoot fire and save matches. This is dadgum thread is freakin awesome.

Last edited:
No cussing. That just show how classless people are. Prime explain Saban.
Thou shalt not take the LORDS NAME IN VEIN.

Saban said some bad words - damn - JC - repeatedly after that kick at the end of the LSU game. The camera man zoomed in close to get the reaction. The networks know that if they zoom in on people like Saban they will get this behavior on TV purposefully.

I've seen Fulmer curse saying BS but I've never seen Fulmer take the Lord's name in vain.

Even if you don't care about the type of cursing, are you ok with any of it from a representative of your university?

Did the General or the Bear curse?

It's kinda like the guy who gets out of his buggy and takes a 2x4 and whacks his mule right between the eyes..."Sometimes, you have to get there attention too get them to react".

I can't believe he would say Jonathan Crompton. How immoral.

VN Store

Back