Will new coach cuss? Do you care?

No cussing. That just show how classless people are. Prime explain Saban.
Thou shalt not take the LORDS NAME IN VEIN.

I agree! College teenager are not exposed to drinking or cursing in their campus life, why should they on the football field! Lets keep the classless people away from our campus and football program.

I heard that the coach at Oral Roberts University might come to be our coach if we can match his salary!:clapping:

**** No, I don't care. If he's ****ing winning and being classy otherwise about it, let him ****ing cuss as much as he ****ing wants to.

After thinking about it I would much rather have a low key coach that will roll a blunt and share a 40 with the players!

Well we already know that Saban is the Antichrist.. :)
Personally, I don't care if the new coach cusses like a sailor as long as he doesn't say damn or JC like its going out of style.

I'd hope you get couldn't do a felony search on him and come up with his name on file, other than that, who made me the judge of his actions.

No cussing. That just show how classless people are. Prime explain Saban.
Thou shalt not take the LORDS NAME IN VEIN.

How is saying sh** or bi*** or da** using the Lord's name in vein?

What if the next coach isn't a Christian?

I look for moral guidance in church, but on the field I want to win games.

As long as the new coach doesn't cheat (or get caught) all I care about is that he wins.

Yo Yo Yo....a cross between Randy Jackson, Snoop Dogg and John Gruden!
Forget the sweater vest. I want our coach in this in orange.
pimp.jpg

I must have missed the announcement that states that cussing makes you tough and a good football coach.

I want to win with class. Thank you Tony Dungy, Mark Richt .......

I must have missed the announcement that states that cussing makes you tough and a good football coach.

What does class have to do with anything. Just WIN!

PS: Tony has a SB ring but Richt is showing an inability to win the big game. (i.e. this year he was dominated by the classless Meyer and Saban)

What about their players? Or the assistant coaches?

Winning isn't winning if you look like a baby doing it. We all love to see Spurier throw his tantrum because that's what it is. A baby tantrum and we get to laugh at him. Almost respected what's his face at Notre Dame until he opened his mouth and started spewiing. New coach should have class, not cusses.

They can scream and holler and cuss all they want when a player screws up as long as they don't take the Lord's name in vain.....NO damn's or JC's.

I have no respect at all for Coach Saban now.
I'd take someone like Tony Dungy or Mark Richt over Saban any day...when they win, it is with class.

They can scream and holler and cuss all they want when a player screws up as long as they don't take the Lord's name in vain.....NO damn's or JC's.

I have no respect at all for Coach Saban now.
I'd take someone like Tony Dungy or Mark Richt over Saban any day...when they win, it is with class.

I hope the new coach punches little old women after victories and says the other team sucks and the opposing coach couldn't out coach him because he's just that much better than everybody else.

I hope the new coach punches little old women after victories and says the other team sucks and the opposing coach couldn't out coach him because he's just that much better than everybody else.
So, you're endorsing Stone Cold Steve Austin. I like the idea.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Leave Richt out of it. He may be a Christian but his FSU starts showing through a little more each year. No class!

I don't care too much either way about the coach's language, but if you want no cussing, hire Bobby Johnson from Vandy.

He hears a player or coach cussing in practice, they put their arms down by their sides and roll. The more often he hears you do it, the further you roll. Try that in f***ing shoulder pads!

As my 1st post on here..no, I don't care if they cuss. I have witnessed so many people in the stands of a certain religion cussing, then judge that head coach about it..so no, and at least the coaches are not worried about what other people think, what gives you the right to judge them? Sure, there are certain things they should keep to a minimum with cameras and mic's around, but they are showing emotion..hell, I honestly would be worried if UT got a coach that didn't cuss..

Thanks for your opinion

I agree that it is not up to me or you to judge people for cursing.

However, there is a difference between being in the stands cussing and then being on national TV representing the university and cussing.

Although I would not prefer a new coach being known as a foulmouth, all I ask for is that he keep that stuff in the lockeroom and off national TV and the sidelines when representing the University of Tennessee.

I hope he cusses everyone that doesn't give it there all. If they can't handle it then they can't make it in the NFL.Thats when we were at our best when we had NFL guys rollin through TN. The only NFL guys on the team this year is Berry and Colquitt IMO.

VN Store

Back