Will Bru McCoy return ?

I have no idea if Bru is coming back, but if I was in his shoes I would. He is WR1 here and the security blanket for our dynamic young 5* QB. As long as he stays healthy he is likely a 1k receiver and a 2nd-3rd rd pick. If.yoi were to be drafted that high, you are practically guarenteed a roster spot at least for a year or two in the NFL.

For example, look at Velus Jones who was drafted in the 3rd round. He has been in the doghouse in Chicago since he arrived due to fumbling issues. Despite that, he is still on the active roster after 2 seasons getting paid an average of 1.3 mil a year under his contract.

But if you jump in the league now, coming off injury, Bru would probably be drafted in the 5th or 6th round at best. You then are fighting to be on the active roster and could bounce around the practice squad where you get paid 215k a year.

That's why I think it makes sense to return to Tennessee. NIL can probably compete enough with a practice squad salaray and the payoff and team's commitment is greater if you stay and then get drafted in the first few rounds. So make the right decision Bru, come back!

Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.šŸ˜
Thereā€™s a lot of French benefits for following those rules.

View attachment 604096
Kinda new to this whole posting and creating threads thing but Iā€™m going to give it a shot. Bru McCoy is the only WR I donā€™t see in the recent picture Kelsey pope posted today.Now thereā€™s many explanations for this especially because heā€™s out for the season and may not have been able to return to practice yet. However I just find it odd and am wondering if heā€™s done at Tennessee. Heā€™s probably my favorite player on the team and I sure hope he comes back but I wanted to get everyoneā€™s takes on him coming back. We should hear something by sometime next month but some of you here have more info than I do. I didnā€™t feel it was appropriate to put this in the bru thread.
C'mon, fellas....

Attachments

• Headgear off.png
    Headgear off.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 21
I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.

I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
1703251386565.gif

20230929_121914.gif

Squirrel was the leading receiver last year 64 receptions last year he doubled keytons 32. He's definitely our most reliable receiver this past season.

Reactions: VOLfrombama

VN Store

Back