Will Bru McCoy return ?

volstudent26

IMG_7386.jpeg
Kinda new to this whole posting and creating threads thing but I’m going to give it a shot. Bru McCoy is the only WR I don’t see in the recent picture Kelsey pope posted today.Now there’s many explanations for this especially because he’s out for the season and may not have been able to return to practice yet. However I just find it odd and am wondering if he’s done at Tennessee. He’s probably my favorite player on the team and I sure hope he comes back but I wanted to get everyone’s takes on him coming back. We should hear something by sometime next month but some of you here have more info than I do. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to put this in the bru thread.

View attachment 604096
Kinda new to this whole posting and creating threads thing but I’m going to give it a shot. Bru McCoy is the only WR I don’t see in the recent picture Kelsey pope posted today.Now there’s many explanations for this especially because he’s out for the season and may not have been able to return to practice yet. However I just find it odd and am wondering if he’s done at Tennessee. He’s probably my favorite player on the team and I sure hope he comes back but I wanted to get everyone’s takes on him coming back. We should hear something by sometime next month but some of you here have more info than I do. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to put this in the bru thread.
who are these folks?

Reactions: feathersax
View attachment 604096
Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁

Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁
@volstudent26 Do not listen to this poster. It is well known he roots for UGA.

I think Bru is contemplating the draft. I also think he is preoccupied with his rehab and focusing on that to see if there’s any chance he can make the combine in April. I don't think he can, and I'm sure that’s what he has heard a lot. In fact that might be what is driving him. Who knows. What I do know is that Heup would welcome him back with open arms if he wanted back. And so that may be why he hasn’t announced. Just my $0.02

pfft. I'm the boss in my house. I dont hesitate to tell her how it is and how it will be.

Just because I whisper those proclamations when out of earshot is inconsequential.
Family Guy reference incoming…
In a courtroom***

Mr Griffin, do you ever strike your wife?

Only in front of the kids to assert my status as dominate male of the pride.

VN Store

Back