Will Bru McCoy return ?

Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁
pre-madonna always drives me nuts.. I mean does that mean George Micheal? Chaka Khan? these primadonna posters making up their own words. and who si the pocket present for? the offense or the defense? is it a sack? a pick? a td? Is it what you get when you're really good at pocket pool?

I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
Don’t you mean fecal position🤣

pre-madonna always drives me nuts.. I mean does that mean George Micheal? Chaka Khan? these primadonna posters making up their own words. and who si the pocket present for? the offense or the defense? is it a sack? a pick? a td? Is it what you get when you're really good at pocket pool?
Pre-Madonna was the disco era. Post-Madonna was New Wave and the 2nd British Invasion.

I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curb my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Reactions: greenbacknative
Just thinking that if I am Bru, I would LOVE the chance to be on the receiving end of some Nico passes in 2024. Could really pad those stats before going pro

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁
You forgot that every game we play regardless of the odds, circumstances, or opponent, WGWTA!

Reactions: joevol33
Whatever deadline is next for Him, and where He's at physically at that time, will guide His decision. I would love for Him to return, He's got that Jennings Dog in Him....but if He gets reports from the league about His draft potential and He thinks it's fair and favorable, He should leave.....if he's "100%". If not, a favorable NIL deal should be presented to Him to get Him to return. This teams needs His presence and leadership.

Seriously, I think the only knock on Bru for the NFL is speed. I think another year helps him showcase his abilities especially with his injury this season.
Bru has plenty of third down speed. He’s as fast as Jennings and they now refer to third down in San Francisco as ‘3rd and Jennings.’

Bru is an extremely valuable commodity in today’s game. He’s very physical at the point of catch, he wins far more contested throws in the middle than he loses and his strength alone enables him to make yards after the catch in short yardage situations. He’s what GMs salivate over for a 3rd down receiver.

Here’s the catch: he had very little film to study prior to coming here. His injury is a major injury that could limit his ability to regain 100% of his old self. Knowing that I’m not certain an organization will spend a draft pick on him. I believe he almost has to come back to prove his body is full go. It’s a shame because absent the injury he was headed to the draft.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
Biting your time?...that has to go on the list

Reactions: sami
I was just hopping that I might have some time when I retar and go to the Application Mountains to watch a Volz game.

VN Store

Back