Wilcox staying in Knoxville

Hey Cuz! Are the two coaches still buttin' heads and do you think it will be one of them? Where did you sit last night?

yes. 206 Row G. turned out pretty nice. cold in parking lot before going in but nice once inside.. you go?

I'm glad he's staying myself. We don't need a shakeup at this point. We just need some great DTs and some not too hard hitting Somewhat Below the Head with their feet on the ground Hunting Hawks that can freaking wrap up and tackle.

FYP...

after that call yesterday it is only fitting!

yes. 206 Row G. turned out pretty nice. cold in parking lot before going in but nice once inside.. you go?

Yes, Me and Mike and our wifes, Ryno and Mikes Father in law. 214 row H.
I hate that, don't want to loose either one of them!

Everyone needs to chill out about coaching changes

some of you had a panic about Wilcox and now its Baggett

Baggett said it himself, the next Randy Moss is on our roster, why would he leave?

Long time donor and season ticket holder and have many, many friends within Athletic Department and many more outside AD that get information also. Been doing this message board stuff since the 90s so have built a large network of sources.

cliff notes version..

Thanks for including us little people. Lol.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was there. I wish people wouldn't have started throwing things on the field at the end. I was also surprised by the lack of UNC fans. I know they are a basketball school but geez, that was a bowl game.

Well if the kids at Tennessee like him i am glad he stays. We need to get him some Big tackles and D ends and some ball hawks. Then we can see what Wilcox can do. Just like Chaney with a year under this young O Line i think Chaney can do more things. We need a Marcus Lattimore type back. lol

Long time donor and season ticket holder and have many, many friends within Athletic Department and many more outside AD that get information also. Been doing this message board stuff since the 90s so have built a large network of sources.

cliff notes version..

Larry, you probably know Condredge. Do you know if he's seen the ESPN special about his life that airs in a couple of months yet?

Should be a good one, imo. Class act!

Well if the kids at Tennessee like him i am glad he stays. We need to get him some Big tackles and D ends and some ball hawks. Then we can see what Wilcox can do. Just like Chaney with a year under this young O Line i think Chaney can do more things. We need a Marcus Lattimore type back. lol

Who Doesn't!?!?!?!?!

Seriously tho, as much as I appreciate Poole's commitment to UT we desperately need to find a RB that can absolutely dominate....It was the key to our good years even when we had a good passing attack...That being said with the current talent we have I'm not so sure I would have ran the ball any more than Dooley/Chaney did last night. I coach baseball but I can't think of something more frustrating than seeing a RB get 1.5/2 yds a carry!!

VB

Who Doesn't!?!?!?!?!

Seriously tho, as much as I appreciate Poole's commitment to UT we desperately need to find a RB that can absolutely dominate....It was the key to our good years even when we had a good passing attack...That being said with the current talent we have I'm not so sure I would have ran the ball any more than Dooley/Chaney did last night. I coach baseball but I can't think of something more frustrating than seeing a RB get 1.5/2 yds a carry!!

VB

Chaney is a solid OC.... He did one helluva a lot with what he had this season. Give those guys a year or two and they may look like a mid-90's Vol offense.

All this talk about Wilcox, but I'd rather keep Chaney than Wilcox as well. I expected more out of the defense this year, but they got better as the season progressed. I thought the offense was going to be so bad that we'd watch the defense play about 3/4 of the tough games.

I feel confident now saying, go back and look at my thoughts on Wilcox. Knew he wasnt leaving.

How many of us honestly believe he 1) Had an offer from Texas? and/or 2) Chose to stay at UT over that offer?

IMO, Wilcox was not the first option and they have someone else in line already.

So thats how we are going to start twisting it. Thanks , I was wondering.

Not that hard to believe someone is happy at UT is it?

It can only help recruiting and current players. Our team deserves stability and a solid platform to build on and whatever we had. It will be so much better with CDD and his passion. That ole phrase " it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's this fight in the dog"! I'm so proud to bleed orange and to be apart of the best fan base in the world.

VN Store

Back