Why is everyone sleeping on Baylen Buchanan?

Dishing on a current player simply because he was mentioned by a regular poster is not cool.

Posters are fair game, but I would think our players should be considered out of bounds unless they have behaved in a way to deserve it.

missed-the-point.png

Reactions: 5 people
Can't believe I forgot about Rashaan Gaulden. He's gonna be a great NFL player as well. He'll be a stud nickel corner in the NFL for 8-10 years.

Cam Sutton
Baylen Buchanan
Rashaan Gaulden
Nigel Warrior

In about 5 years that'll be considered an elite secondary in the NFL.

So, you are gonna arrange for all 4 to get traded to the same team? That I gotta see!

Reactions: 1 person
I know you're trying to troll but he is a very talented player. He's a spitting image of Eric Davis who had a very long and successful career in the NFL.

I think Baylen will be our #1 CB next year and get drafted in the first 3 rounds of the 2020 NFL Draft.

Look who accuses others of trolling. Remarkable!

Dude, why in the world would you post the things you post and then sit back and invite the comments you get? I don’t understand it, I’ve always felt sorry for the “little kid on the playground “ mentality, but really why? I just shake my head when I read it all.

Quality post. I’ve been saying this for 12 years now. It was apparent in Pop Warner that he’s a future star and that’s why I have him rated as my number 1 DB on my 2020 NFL Draft board (prediction thread coming soon). I’ve graded him almost as high as you graded Alvin Kamara last season, I think the only thing that will hold him back at the next level is that he doesn’t have the face of a superstar. Regardless, I don’t think it’d be a stretch for him to have an 8-12 year NFL career with 4 pro bowls and a super bowl ring. Well—provided the team that drafts him doesn’t exercise their white privilege and start a white guy over him, that is.

The film on his smash cake is when I knew.

Reactions: 2 people
Quality post. I’ve been saying this for 12 years now. It was apparent in Pop Warner that he’s a future star and that’s why I have him rated as my number 1 DB on my 2020 NFL Draft board (prediction thread coming soon). I’ve graded him almost as high as you graded Alvin Kamara last season, I think the only thing that will hold him back at the next level is that he doesn’t have the face of a superstar. Regardless, I don’t think it’d be a stretch for him to have an 8-12 year NFL career with 4 pro bowls and a super bowl ring. Well—provided the team that drafts him doesn’t exercise their white privilege and start a white guy over him, that is.

:eek:lol:

Troll. Cause we all know that's a damn lie

Who was better at linebacker for us than Bituli last year?

He was definitely our best guy. And I correctly pointed that out before the season when our idiotic former coach had him buried in the depth chart.

I will tell my grandkids about this post one day

Reactions: 3 people
Can't believe I forgot about Rashaan Gaulden. He's gonna be a great NFL player as well. He'll be a stud nickel corner in the NFL for 8-10 years.

I'm starting to think D4H is Oprah the way he's handing out NFL careers...

"you get a NFL career, and you get a NFL career, and you get a NFL career..."

Reactions: 8 people
I don't think anyone is "sleeping" on anyone. Most of us are in a wait and see mode. We all know that the the players were either not put in the right position or not coached up. I'm willing to see if this coaching staff can put the best players in a position to excel

Baylen, I would like to apologize on behalf of VolNation. We keep shooing D4H off the doorstep but it keeps coming back. Idk who keeps putting food out for it but we will get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: 7 people
I don't think anyone is "sleeping" on anyone. Most of us are in a wait and see mode. We all know that the the players were either not put in the right position or not coached up. I'm willing to see if this coaching staff can put the best players in a position to excel

spot on...:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute::salute:

GO BIG ORANGE!

I said the same thing last year about Daniel Bituli and he proved to be our best linebacker (even with our idiotic former coach barely letting him play).

I'm always right about the talent on our team. ALWAYS.

“Lord, it’s hard to be humble when you’re perfect in every way.” — D4H

I've only seen 3 position changes mentioned. Butch was an offense guy and CJP is a defense guy. I expect to see both sides get better. Defense due to CJP being a defense guy and offense due to change of game play.

Come on March 21st.

You can't help but respect such a bold and confident prediction. If it comes true, please make sure to remind all of us and pat yourself on the back while gratuitously bragging about it. Make sure we all know just how awesome you are. Because frankly, we all have busy lives and more important things occupying our attention -- and we probably won't even remember your post by then!

But don't say anything if you turn out to be wrong. That way it will look like you're some kind of a genius.

He also needs to continually tell us how stupid we are and how we don't know the first thing about football. Although, most of us were actually playing the game way before the guy this was pointed at was born.

Baylen, I would like to apologize on behalf of VolNation. We keep shooing D4H off the doorstep but it keeps coming back. Idk who keeps putting food out for it but we will get to the bottom of it.

P.S. And all of VN is pulling for you to ROCK this year!

I've only seen 3 position changes mentioned. Butch was an offense guy and CJP is a defense guy. I expect to see both sides get better. Defense due to CJP being a defense guy and offense due to change of game play.

Come on March 21st.

I would be happy to win every game 3-0.

VN Store

Back