Why is everyone sleeping on Baylen Buchanan?

I'm glad you are so much more intelligent than we are so that you can warn us about this (for the 945th time). I think we have found at least one D4H alt.

Then why do you even respond or debate him? Not being a jerk.. serious question.

Trolling is one thing. What he does is on another level. And the ONLY thing that feeds his ego is trying to prove how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.

It is entertaining, but the same old routine gets old after awhile.

No one will ever prove him wrong, because in his mind he isnt. And even if he is, he just changes the argument or framework to fit his narrative. He does this over and over and over and the same ones keep trying to argue/debate him. It's like being stuck in quicksand, the more you struggle (argue), the deeper he sucks you in.

Reactions: 1 person
Then why do you even respond or debate him? Not being a jerk.. serious question.

Trolling is one thing. What he does is on another level. And the ONLY thing that feeds his ego is trying to prove how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.

It is entertaining, but the same old routine gets old after awhile.

No one will ever prove him wrong, because in his mind he isnt. And even if he is, he just changes the argument or framework to fit his narrative. He does this over and over and over and the same ones keep trying to argue/debate him. It's like being stuck in quicksand, the more you struggle (argue), the deeper he sucks you in.

Why do you continue to discipline an unruly child? If you don't want to see it, don't open the thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do you continue to discipline an unruly child? If you don't want to see it, don't open the thread.

Didn't say i didn't want to see it. His act is getting old. I never get tired of watching him reel in you guys though.

Shawn Shamburger is the DB not to sleep on.

Agree! With Pruitt, Terry Fair and Charles Kelly our secondary players will get some elite coaching. We will finally see if these 4* and *5 secondary players are as good as their recruiting ranking or if they were overrated.Bailey,Labruzza,Abernathy, Osbourne, TK Jr, Warrior, Gray were all 4* or higher on atleast 1 service plus Byrd and CFA we're *4 recruits also. Buchanan and Shamburger have made starts and looked good at times also. Really think Buchanon,Shamburger,Osborne,Labruzza, Gray,Jackson,Warrior,Bailey and Byrd potentially could really benefit from the great coaching they will be getting. We will find out if our secondary is that bad or if coaching was the problem. Probably a combo of both,which is telling by JP searching for a Grad Transfer DB along with atleast one OL transfer.

It will all come out in the wash. Feel pretty certain the coaches won't sleep on him if he's as good as you think. They will be praying for guys to assert themselves as spring practice gets underway and CB is one of their concerns where they will be giving players every chance to prove themselves. Can't very well sleep on anyone ready to contribute this season. Lots of positions of critical need at DL, OL, DBs, LBs.

VN Store

Back