Why didn't Jarnell know?

Why didn't Jarnell know? Jarnell said in his post game interview that he didn't have the slightest idea he could have a charge called on him in that situation. He said if he thought there was the slightest chance he would have used a spin move or a double move. Question, why was he never coached that by any of his coaches?

OH, TRYING TO BLAME IT ON COACHING.:eek:lol:

Why didn't Jarnell know? Jarnell said in his post game interview that he didn't have the slightest idea he could have a charge called on him in that situation. He said if he thought there was the slightest chance he would have used a spin move or a double move. Question, why was he never coached that by any of his coaches?

The only problem I have is I think if Stokes had kicked the ball out to McRae he was wide open.

Reactions: 1 person
It was a clearcut charge. He lowered the shoulder and ran him over. Should have been called on poythress against Hancock in the other game too.

Did anyone see that push in the mich state game? That no-call was even more bs than our yes-call

yes did see it. but you failed to mention that the VA guard had wrapped applings arms into his body. Anaylsts last night all said that was a flop. Don't know why people are still complaining about the call. Does it suck yes but even without the charge call Stokes turned the ball over. Bigger question to me is why didnt TN foul with 6 second left not 2. In NCAA you can foul prior to ball being inbounded without an intentional

yes did see it. but you failed to mention that the VA guard had wrapped applings arms into his body. Anaylsts last night all said that was a flop. Don't know why people are still complaining about the call. Does it suck yes but even without the charge call Stokes turned the ball over. Bigger question to me is why didnt TN foul with 6 second left not 2. In NCAA you can foul prior to ball being inbounded without an intentional

Wrong, it was either a foul on stokes or a foul on laverte. Stokes happened to foul a split second earlier.

I thought you called a UCLA "ass whooping"?

Pretty sure I didn't whooping. I said whipping, and big deal. I was hoping they would. They aren't one of the teams that I said Florida would get beaten by before the tourney. Do you have a perfect bracket, are you gonna win the billion.

Pretty sure I didn't whooping. I said whipping, and big deal. I was hoping they would. They aren't one of the teams that I said Florida would get beaten by before the tourney. Do you have a perfect bracket, are you gonna win the billion.

You trashed Florida, yet they're final four bound. Give credit where it's due man

Reactions: 1 person
Wrong, it was either a foul on stokes or a foul on laverte. Stokes happened to foul a split second earlier.

stop wearing your glasses. levert had all ball. in the end doesnt matter. time to move to next season and hope CCM is apart of it

Last edited:
Let me rephrase, Florida isn't the great team that they have been portrayed as. Sweet 16 was a fine result for our team.

Florida is still in it, and you're right, the S16 is a fine result for the team we have.

VN Store

Back