Who's Voted off Trumps Fantasy Island Next?

Who's departing next?

• Total voters
Trump Firings/Resignations/Departures*
Yates
Flynn
Bharara
Walsh
Comey
Dubke
Shaub
McFarland
Corralo
Spicer
Short
Harvey
Priebus
Mooch
Cohen-Watnick
Higgins
Bannon
Gorka
Sifakis
Icahn
Price
Powell
Manigault
Dearborn
Katz
Winfree
McCabe
Porter
Fitzgerald
Sorensen
Raffel
Hicks
Cohn
Tillerson
McEntee
Dowd
McMaster
Shulkin
Bossert
Waddel
Schadlow
Anton
Homan
Cohen

Updated. Did I miss any? Good thing this isn't a drinking game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 5 people
It's got to be inevitable at this point, he's already revved up the engine of his smear campaign against Rosenstien.

Anyone want to start a pool on what disrespectful moniker trump assigns to him? I'm hoping for something outlandish like "retard rod".
I'm going with Limp Rod.

Reactions: 4 people
It's got to be inevitable at this point, he's already revved up the engine of his smear campaign against Rosenstien.

Anyone want to start a pool on what disrespectful moniker trump assigns to him? I'm hoping for something outlandish like "retard rod".

Posen Rosen

Trump lives rent free in the feeble minds of some of you. Lol.

I guess it is a bad thing to be concerned about a traitor living in the White House?

Or should I screech some unfounded garbage about Hillary, if we are going to talk about someone living rent free in the minds of the Red Hats?

Reactions: 7 people
I guess it is a bad thing to be concerned about a traitor living in the White House?

Or should I screech some unfounded garbage about Hillary, if we are going to talk about someone living rent free in the minds of the Red Hats?

It's as if they think Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to run for President again.

On one hand, you say someone who actually committed felonies, is unfounded garbage.

Yet the one who hasnt committed a crime, is a traitor.

And you wonder why you and the ones who think like you are mocked. Keep up the foolish narratives.

Reactions: 1 person
On one hand, you say someone who actually committed felonies, is unfounded garbage.

And you wonder why you and the ones who think like you are mocked. Keep up the foolish narratives.

If she committed felonies where is the proof? She's been harassed by investigations since the 80s yet nothing sticks. Weird, almost like she isn't the Boogeyman you all make her out to be...

Reactions: 4 people

Hillary committed felonies? I Googled that and came up with zero hits. Maybe you could help a brother out. Or maybe this is why nobody takes anything serious that a halfwit like you says. Mueller is coming for Dotard Donnie and the Trump Crime Syndicate LLC and you aren't going to like the outcome. You have to be out of these, so here's another one.

hillary-card-used-by-trumpers-when-they-cant-defend-him-28723483.png

Reactions: 3 people
Hillary committed felonies? I Googled that and came up with zero hits. Maybe you could help a brother out. Or maybe this is why nobody takes anything serious that a halfwit like you says. Mueller is coming for Dotard Donnie and the Trump Crime Syndicate LLC and you aren't going to like the outcome. You have to be out of these, so here's another one.

The Espionage Act makes it a crime to mishandle classified documents “through gross negligence” (18 USC 793-f). Punishment upon conviction carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

But that is not all. Comey blatantly misinterpreted another criminal statute, also under the Espionage Act, which Clinton appeared to have violated.

Under 18 USC 978, it is a crime to “knowingly and willfully” mishandle classified information. Yet, in his infamous news conference on July 5, 2016, Comey declared that Clinton never “intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information.”

Comey was wrong. That is not the legal standard. The standard is whether Clinton committed intentional acts that violated the law. Clearly, she intended to set up a private server, and she intended to use it exclusively for all her communications as secretary of state, which would necessarily include classified documents.

The act of defying a congressional subpoena is audacious at best – criminal at worst.

Destruction of records in any federal investigation constitutes obstruction of justice (18 USC 1519) and a violation of the Federal Records Act (18 USC 2071) and the Public Officers Law (18 USC 1924).

The Espionage Act makes it a crime to mishandle classified documents “through gross negligence” (18 USC 793-f). Punishment upon conviction carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

But that is not all. Comey blatantly misinterpreted another criminal statute, also under the Espionage Act, which Clinton appeared to have violated.

Under 18 USC 978, it is a crime to “knowingly and willfully” mishandle classified information. Yet, in his infamous news conference on July 5, 2016, Comey declared that Clinton never “intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information.”

Comey was wrong. That is not the legal standard. The standard is whether Clinton committed intentional acts that violated the law. Clearly, she intended to set up a private server, and she intended to use it exclusively for all her communications as secretary of state, which would necessarily include classified documents.

The act of defying a congressional subpoena is audacious at best – criminal at worst.

Destruction of records in any federal investigation constitutes obstruction of justice (18 USC 1519) and a violation of the Federal Records Act (18 USC 2071) and the Public Officers Law (18 USC 1924).

I could have sworn I saw Hillary in Europe recently living it up and falling down steps. Sure didn't look like a Federal penitentiary.

You should tell Sessions to file charges since you have the evidence that will lock her up.

Reactions: 5 people

Learn to use Google Teen Tom. Lying under oath is a felony.

Hillary Clinton committed felony | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

If that's so and you knuckledraggers all think "Muh Trump is doin' e'rythang he sayad he'd do." Why isn't he "LOCKING HER UP?"

He wanted a special prosecutor, but AG lil Jeff didn’t. He’s part of the problem.

VN Store

Back