Who's Voted off Trumps Fantasy Island Next?

Who's departing next?

• Total voters
Reactions: 1 person
Hukabee Sanders might get her marching orders soon after throwing Dennison under the bus.

I think he should just rotate in fresh meat every few weeks. Keep them guessing, you know?

Be interesting to see if Mueller wants to speak with her about conversations with Don Jr, but I assume spousal privilege would shut it down quickly.

Mueller would really being showing his stupidity if he did that. Like I said, this is irrelevant.

Trump replacing Veterans Affairs Secretary with Ronny Jackson.

BREAKING: Trump fires David Shulkin, tweets White House doctor Ronny Jackson is his nominee to be next Veterans Affairs secretary.

He has been promoted for helping cover up a Big Mac attack.

trump-doctor.jpg

a8b.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
The Va systems needs to scraped.. the sites are always been understaffed and the veterans are treated horrible in terms of wait times, actual care vs the average citizen with private insurance. Our country should demand better with real action.. every presidential candidate says it’s a priority but little if anything is ever changed

The Va systems needs to scraped.. the sites are always been understaffed and the veterans are treated horrible in terms of wait times, actual care vs the average citizen with private insurance. Our country should demand better with real action.. every presidential candidate says it’s a priority but little if anything is ever changed

The VA system has always been a prime example of why we don't want government-run healthcare.

Reactions: 4 people
It's Friday, which historically means by Monday somebody in Trump's orbit will be polishing up their resume. Who you got?

I'm going with Rosenstein, but I hope it's Pruitt.

Edit: Kelly could be a dark horse candidate here.

Last edited:
It's Friday, which historically means by Monday somebody in Trump's orbit will be polishing up their resume. Who you got?

I'm going with Rosenstein, but I hope it's Pruitt.

Edit: Kelly could be a dark horse candidate here.

Pruitt should be fired which means he's safe and it will be somebody else.

VN Store

Back