who's predicting a double digit win over UF

one thing about butch tho not trying start **** but he needs to grow a sack and not let them 3 and outs keep happening

yall put it all on jancek but truth is the offense stalled out just as much as the defense folded

when hurd scored that td late in the 3rd i thought i was over but butch tucked his junk in and got conservative as hell

well him or dobard but i like to think head coaches give major input to coordinators in the 4th q of close games
No offense taken. Those are facts

UFs offense will largely be based on how good their QB will be imo. Let's be honest. It's a complete unknown. However, even if he turns out to be a great QB, I'm confident in our secondary and QB pressures. Honestly, their QB should be picking grass outta his helmet most of the night. Their run game may be good as well, but it won't be on the same level as ours where you know its coming but still won't be able to stop it most times. I think our run game will be Auburn 2013 good if not better, and if Dobbs shows any ability to accurate hit passed constantly, we should win handiy.

But it's UF. We should won the past two years. But theres bad mojo there or something. So I honestly don't know.
The mental block is the biggest hurdle. We get through it and we should win the game

Our offense will look worse than it did last year but our defense should look better. If UF gets a 2 score lead we won't be able to come back like against UGA or 2014 SCAR. In a close game the edge has to go to UF. Weakness in the DT and LT position will be huge

How in the hell will our offense look worse?

Reactions: 6 people
The gators defense will be stout-again. For me, their offense is the big unknown. If our defense holds up for 4 quarters we should slowly pull away and end the streak. I'm looking forward to a well hyped slug fest.

After 11 in row yea but way I see it they think they should of beat us by double digits last yr and as Dennie green said they let us off the hook

Shoop gonna fix all that and butch has grown a big set of brass balls lol but really I have no idea how this game goes

Give you the point on Shoop, jury still very much out on Butch.

one thing about butch tho not trying start **** but he needs to grow a sack and not let them 3 and outs keep happening

yall put it all on jancek but truth is the offense stalled out just as much as the defense folded

when hurd scored that td late in the 3rd i thought i was over but butch tucked his junk in and got conservative as hell

well him or dobard but i like to think head coaches give major input to coordinators in the 4th q of close games

I will agree with you to a degree but Butch wasn't out there on all those 4th downs. No excuse for that touchdown you scored on 4th and 14 I believe it was at the end! That was the defense that choked in my opinion.

I know how Volnation looks at things, if we had kept it going full bore and have an interception or a fumble, someone would comment on how we should have played it close with the lead. JMO

Ut scored final TD with about 10 mins. left in the game not in 3rd qtr. UF got the ball and scored again to pull to 27-21 with a little over 4 mins left in game. You can say Butch "tucked his junk" but you could also say he trusted his running game, which his strength, over his passing game on UT's final drive.

I was going to say VOLS by 10 but when I watched there spring game there Qb looked to be pretty good del Rio so I'm going with VOLS by 3 assuming medley doesn't have a bama. Game.....

It has to be a slaughter to undo all the pain we've suffered for the past decade. We don't need to beat them, we need to destroy them.

Reactions: 1 person
It has to be a slaughter to undo all the pain we've suffered for the past decade. We don't need to beat them, we need to destroy them.

We must score at least 40 points.

They must be held scoreless.

If that happens it'll make up for a 11 game losing streak.

Hurd scored that TD's on Tennessee's second to last drive with around 10 minutes to go.... It was fully on Jancek

Hurd scored that TD's on Tennessee's second to last drive with around 10 minutes to go.... It was fully on Jancek

Now now! It's all Jones fault. This jort boy isn't the only one who thinks this. We have quite a few posters on here who are UT fans who say the same thing. Facts be damned.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back