who's predicting a double digit win over UF

Oh and by the way. Grier transferred. Just in case you didn't know. And unless something has changed Callaway may not be playing this season either.

I know grier is gone but u have to admit Del rio is much more in the mold of quarterbacks Mac has had success with in the past

Guys that read defenses and sit in the pocket

Treon not being able to see over oline killed our middle of the field passing game

Just look at ole miss game we abused them there and basically the only time treon could make a play was when things broke down and he had to play backyard ball

Last edited:
Wow. I think way too many people are just totally overlooking Florida. They will again have a good defense and a better QB. I think we will win but it will be much closer than some think. I think somewhere like 28-21.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow. I think way too many people are just totally overlooking Florida. They will again have a good defense and a better QB. I think we will win but it will be much closer than some think. I think somewhere like 28-21.

After 11 in row yea but way I see it they think they should of beat us by double digits last yr and as Dennie green said they let us off the hook

Shoop gonna fix all that and butch has grown a big set of brass balls lol but really I have no idea how this game goes

After 11 in row yea but way I see it they think they should of beat us by double digits last yr and as Dennie green said they let us off the hook

Shoop gonna fix all that and butch has grown a big set of brass balls lol but really I have no idea how this game goes

We should field a more talented team than Florida this year. First time in quite awhile that can be said. However, Florida is still going to be good.

I think Shoop is going to bring some fire and tenacity to the defense but UF is still gping to field a good defense as well. Its going to be a close game that could go either way imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I know grier is gone but u have to admit Del rio is much more in the mold of quarterbacks Mac has had success with in the past

Treon not being able to see over oline killed our middle of the field passing game

Just look at ole miss game we abused them there and basically the only time treon could make a play was when things broke down and he had to play backyard ball

I honestly don't know that much about Del Rio. I know he had a good spring, but not sure about how he did at Oregon State. I do know your team fell apart after Grier was out last season, so QB play is going to be vital in how your offense performs (true for most teams), but I haven't heard about any of your RBs making waves. It may be a hard fought game, but I suspect the 4th quarter will look much like last season before we crapped the bed, if not worse. Improved depth, Shoop, coaches learning curve, Neyland Stadium, and a hungry team will all play a part in it. I'm not overlooking Florida though. Hard to after the last 11 seasons.

Can't wait to see what happens when Del Rio tries to sit in the pocket against our defense. Also, I can't wait to see what happens when Del Rio gets flushed from the pocket by our D.

Can't wait to see what happens when Del Rio tries to sit in the pocket against our defense. Also, I can't wait to see what happens when Del Rio gets flushed from the pocket by our D.

Yeah, honestly I think Barnett will be on next level beast mode for this game. He'll be pressured the entire game.

Reactions: 1 person
just wondering who thinks its close

10 point win

or absolute blowout

cant help but notice the confidence which ill admit is for a reason youve recruited well and return dobbs, kamara, hurd on offense

plus barnett, jrm, sutton, and quite a few youngsters that should get better like kirkland, tuttle, mckenzie, phillips etc

wr are stacked with talent too but zach azzanni kind of sucks almost like muschamp wr coaches

should have the past two seasons. so...i have no idea. McElwain is figured out in my opinion. you'll go 7-5, but you may still beat once again a superior team in the vols.

Look, i think we're gonna win that game. but it's probably a little early to start talking about how much we're gonna win by seeing as how we couldn't hold a 2 td lead last year (we were blowing them out!!!) and a 2 score lead 2 years ago.

just win baby.

UFs offense will largely be based on how good their QB will be imo. Let's be honest. It's a complete unknown. However, even if he turns out to be a great QB, I'm confident in our secondary and QB pressures. Honestly, their QB should be picking grass outta his helmet most of the night. Their run game may be good as well, but it won't be on the same level as ours where you know its coming but still won't be able to stop it most times. I think our run game will be Auburn 2013 good if not better, and if Dobbs shows any ability to accurate hit passed constantly, we should win handiy.

But it's UF. We should won the past two years. But theres bad mojo there or something. So I honestly don't know.

10 point win

or absolute blowout

cant help but notice the confidence which ill admit is for a reason youve recruited well and return dobbs, kamara, hurd on offense

plus barnett, jrm, sutton, and quite a few youngsters that should get better like kirkland, tuttle, mckenzie, phillips etc

wr are stacked with talent too but zach azzanni kind of sucks almost like muschamp wr coaches

If Butch doesn't keep his foot on the pedal until the last whistle blows then he doesn't need to be here...He needs to absolutely blow these a$$ hats out of the water this year and years to follow and show no mercy to them at all...Sick of this crap.

I thought we would win last 3 years in a row.

I think we will win this year 27-13

Probable score this year - UF 13, UT 10

I have a feeling we win fairy comfortably this year. Not saying that we run them out of the stadium or anything. But I think it will end up looking like 2015 without the 4th quarter breakdown.

10 point win

or absolute blowout

31-13 imo

one thing about butch tho not trying start **** but he needs to grow a sack and not let them 3 and outs keep happening

yall put it all on jancek but truth is the offense stalled out just as much as the defense folded

when hurd scored that td late in the 3rd i thought i was over but butch tucked his junk in and got conservative as hell

well him or dobard but i like to think head coaches give major input to coordinators in the 4th q of close games

I believe CBJ has learned through this process as well. Yes, he did tuck his junk and he played "not to lose" instead of playing to win. He done it in every loss we had last year, except maybe the Arky game. I believe he knows to keep the petal to the metal and the boot hill to the throat, from here on out.

Our offense will look worse than it did last year but our defense should look better. If UF gets a 2 score lead we won't be able to come back like against UGA or 2014 SCAR. In a close game the edge has to go to UF. Weakness in the DT and LT position will be huge

How do we go from losing to a Team 11 years in row to expecting to beat them by double digits? This game has always been about FL's defense and they are still pretty dominate in that sense of the game. We will win this game but it will be closer than many people on here realize.

Just win....... Ran into some of you last night in Nashville. Thanks for saying hello. Nice to meet you all.

Reactions: 4 people
If Butch calls off the dogs at all during this game no matter the score I will be pissed.

This is the one game he should flat out play 100% for 60 minutes.

TN will score between 24 and 31 points.
FL will score between 0 and 10 points.

I'll go with 24-3 Vols in loudest game at Neyland ever!!!!

VN Store

Back