Who ya got tonight?

Who are you picking for 2014 NC

• Total voters
Am I the only person that thinks Bama laid a 2nd egg in the bowl game...3rd string QB wasn't going to beat the great Saben Defense...

I despise the Ohio State program, their coach, and almost everything about them. Oregon is clearly the better team BUT ... I expect the buckeyes to pull it out of a hat.

I despise the Ohio State program, their coach, and almost everything about them. Oregon is clearly the better team BUT ... I expect the buckeyes to pull it out of a hat.
I have that feeling as well. I hope Oregon wins but I believe Ohio State wins.

giphy.gif

So your leaning towards Oregon??!!

Phyllis from Mulga says, "suck it Cow-terd! Bama wins this one outright! I don't care what no one else thinks. Saban don't lose nuthin'. He might run out of time but he don't lose! Roll dam Tide!"

I do think Ohio St deserved to be in over TCU or Baylor. If you can't win your conference outright or don't have a conference championship game then you shouldn't get to play in the playoff. Ala, FSU and Ore all won their conference championship and would have had to play one more game than TCU or Baylor then Ohio St eon theirs as well. Think they sent a message to all conferenced..play a championship game and win it..Just like Ala a few yrs ago. They couldn't even win the West and got to play for the NC against LSU who beat them, won the west and the SEC. If you can't win your conference, division or not play a conference championship like everyone else then you don't deserve the chance to win the NC. And the Big 12 usef to have one it made no sense to quit having one but it ultimately cost TCU and Baylor.

Virginia Tech went into Columbus and beat OSU 35-21. TCU gets my vote over OSU.

I think Urban Meyer is a good coach, but Mark Helfrich is sooo underrated. I vote Ducks.
Plus, Ohio State has some of the cockiest, most excuses for losses fans I have met.

I don't really care who wins... I just want to see a good game. I have a feeling Oregon is going to run away with it though.

Ducks - 49
Ohio State - 28

Offensive shoot-out.

Yeah I think you're a little late. I was pretty close in my score guessing. Just picked the wrong winner/loser.

For instances just as this. They should've never been in the playoffs. Its not that I'm an Oregon fan, but Ohio st was 3 spots from the playoffs, but got bumped in. My opinion though.

Good thing they did since they are the best team in the country.

VN Store

Back