Who ya got tonight?

Who are you picking for 2014 NC

• Total voters
I'd like Oregon a bit more for this one.

But that 0-8 versus Ohio State still bothers me a bit...granted that last game was a different coach ago for each.

Osu did a lot of stupid stuff against bama at the end of the game, but bama couldn't take advantage. if they have a stretch like that tonight Oregon will pull away

Being a Big Ten season ticket holder for a much lesser team, let me tell ya, the title to the most arrogant ass bunch of fans goes to Michigan, and it ain't even close. Those people are straight up jackasses. I used to dread the Michigan home games because they would literally start fist fights with the home team's fans. Ohio State's fans were actually much better than either Notre Dame (another group of jackasses) and Michigan, but nowhere near as entertaining as the Wisconsin drunks always scheming for ways to get to a bar and/or sneak a drink in. I will just say that this slump (that is about to end) that Michigan has been in lately, has been very very satisfying in a "karma is a *****" kind of way.

I say TCU would have also, and they were ranked ahead if Ohio st is all I'm saying.

They were ranked ahead of OSU until OSU played an extra game against a good team and won. That extra win is what made them make the jump. If not for that I think you are right, but at the end of the day I think the voters made the right call. And let's face it, nobody on here expected TCU to curb stomp Ole Miss like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm rooting for the Ducks tonight, but here's why they're likely to lose: the curse of the Sports Illustrated cover. Here is this week's cover. A few weeks ago they had Blake Sims on the cover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
After being treated so well by the Oregon fans while we were in Eugene for the game two years ago, I will definitely be pulling for the Ducks. Quack Quack!!

Gotta go with the team with the better coach and that's OSU. He'll have those guys ready and they're very confident after beating the Gumps

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back