Who was/is the Biggest Traitor in American History?

Wishing death on someone you've never met. Now that's classy. Did Stewart teach you that?

No, he did not.

My American nationalism did. My love for my country and this land and my people did.

And yes, he ought to have his brains bashed in.

P.S. If you don't hear from me ever again, it's because the authorities came for me.

Reactions: 1 person
In all seriousness, Robert Hanssen should be considered for this distinction. He did a lot of damage that is now known about and much more that may never be known.

No, he did not.

My American nationalism did. My love for my country and this land and my people did.

And yes, he ought to have his brains bashed in.

P.S. If you don't hear from me ever again, it's because the authorities came for me.

Have a Snickers.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much. This guy sounds like some biblical character, no heart beat and definitely played a part in killing millions of people. I can't believe the families of those who died while serving allow him to walk around freely.

Agreement from the sycophant.

Do you take what O'Reilly says at face value?

Stewart is much sharper, and, quite frankly, much less partisan, than O'Reilly is.

I'm not trying to label you. You may or may not watch O'Reilly. I'm just trying to give some perspective on Stewart for people who may not have a good familiarity with him. But, yes, he is a liberal. Certainly.

Meh, saying he's less partisan than O'Reilly is a stretch. O'Reilly isn't so much partisan R or D just partisan O'Reilly. Stewart is a liberal version of Dennis Miller.

Last edited:
I'm just laughing. Jon Stewart is a credible source to you.

I thought Bush was bad, I really did. But then I saw that Seinfeld routine and am absolutely convinced!! Watch it man!

Meanwhile, if any of Stewarts claims are questioned, "hey, I'm just a comedian!"

What did he say that was inaccurate?

I hate Cheney, but he's become a scapegoat for basically everyone in Washington DC, because they all wanted to go to Iraq.

After the media manipulation manufactured by Bush and Chaney, yes they did all want to go.

Has everyone forgot about Jane Fonda? She's garbage and should be tortured before death. let her feel the pain she put so many families through.

Reactions: 2 people
Being a comedian does not invalidate someone's views.

No, but the comedian can't be allowed to hide behind the "I'm a comedian" defense every time he or she is challenged on something they said.

Has everyone forgot about Jane Fonda? She's garbage and should be tortured before death. let her feel the pain she put so many families through.

I'm not following. How did she put families in pain?

VN Store

Back