Who was/is the Biggest Traitor in American History?

No it started before but was really embraced by presidents Lincoln and FDR then has gotten progressively worse.

Well I'm not sure I agree with your choices but the Gulf of Tonkin certainly showcased their determination.

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Last edited:
Last edited:
Such to clarify the republican stance on this:

Snowden gives away government secrets to make Americans away of illegal spying operations, he's a traitor.

Petraeus gives away government secrets to get laid, he's a hero.

Not only republicans but the machine that runs this country. This just highlights the growing problem that we will have to address eventually.

Yep, you even get to decide who can enter a presidential debate.

I wonder if our founding fathers warned us of such things? I wonder if they also suggested what to do in the event that it happened as well.

It's that well armed militia thing....

Such to clarify the republican stance on this:

Snowden gives away government secrets to make Americans away of illegal spying operations, he's a traitor.

Petraeus gives away government secrets to get laid, he's a hero.

Yes...

Indeed, every 2 term president is demonized in the election that sees him on the way out, but I never heard people question whether Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan loved this country. That's what is most disgusting about it.

It's really not that hard to question if Obama truly loves his country. Between his efforts to divide the country on racial lines, his desire to fundamentally transform the country, his obvious snubbing of traditional allies, on and on.

His wife had never been proud of the country until his election. Her own words.

They sat in the pews of reverend wrights church. That man despises the country.

It'd be harder to argue that he does love the country.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back