Who was/is the Biggest Traitor in American History?

Do you take what O'Reilly says at face value?

Stewart is much sharper, and, quite frankly, much less partisan, than O'Reilly is.

I'm not trying to label you. You may or may not watch O'Reilly. I'm just trying to give some perspective on Stewart for people who may not have a good familiarity with him. But, yes, he is a liberal. Certainly.

No. I don't even watch O'Reilly or Fox News.

Mao is on that list.

The definition of evil is profoundly immoral, wickedness, depravity, and malevolent.

So no, I do not think Dick Cheney fits that mold.

Well, fair enough.

I personally think Cheney qualifies for each of those, but, if you don't, that's your opinion.

This is America afterall! A country in which we can disagree with one another.

Unlike what Cheney would wish for us. :)

Reactions: 1 person
In fact I don't watch much news at all except local news at 10pm. I mostly read articles

:popcorn:

This is going to be good.

A dick Cheney thread is like throwing red meat into the lion cage. On top of that, we get to find out who watches Jon Stewart for "news".

I hope LG gets in on this before my flight leaves.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't watch fake news shows that promote people who think that Juden & untermensch are funny terms

You probably think black people shouldn't be allowed to call one another "nigga" if you can't too, don't you?

Stewart is a Jew.

Get over yourself, man. Stop pretending like your some sort of defender of human rights and equality. It's embarrassing.

Do you take what O'Reilly says at face value?

Stewart is much sharper, and, quite frankly, much less partisan, than O'Reilly is.

I'm not trying to label you. You may or may not watch O'Reilly. I'm just trying to give some perspective on Stewart for people who may not have a good familiarity with him. But, yes, he is a liberal. Certainly.

Both are assclowns so?

:popcorn:

This is going to be good.

A dick Cheney thread is like throwing red meat into the lion cage. On top of that, we get to find out who watches Jon Stewart for "news".

I hope LG gets in on this before my flight leaves.

Just watch the video.

John Walker Jr.

In 1967, Navy communications officer John Walker, Jr. snuck into the Soviet Embassy in Washington, D.C., and offered to sell secrets. He then handed over settings for the KL-47 cipher machine, which decoded sensitive US Navy messages. His motivations were purely financial, and he proved to be a screaming bargain: over the next 17 years, Walker gave the KGB the locations of all American nuclear submarines, as well as the procedures the US would follow to launch nuclear missiles at the Soviet Union in the event of war. The Soviets also learned the locations of underwater microphones tracking Soviet nuclear submarines. Moreover, KGB agents learned every American troop and air movement to Vietnam from 1971-1973, and they passed this on to their allies, including the planned sites and times for U.S. airstrikes against North Vietnam. According to Vitaly Yurchenko, a KGB defector, “It was the greatest case in KGB history. We deciphered millions of your messages. If there had been a war, we would have won it.”

You probably think black people shouldn't be allowed to call one another "nigga" if you can't too, don't you?

Stewart is a Jew.

Get over yourself, man. Stop pretending like your some sort of defender of human rights and equality. It's embarrassing.

Is Stewart's replacement Jewish? You get over the Dick fascination. Dude isn't bothering you anymore while sitting on his Wyoming ranch. You need to move on

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much. This guy sounds like some biblical character, no heart beat and definitely played a part in killing millions of people. I can't believe the families of those who died while serving allow him to walk around freely.

In a perfect world, he wouldn't. But this isn't a perfect world.

Hopefully the old bastard dies soon though.

Stewart is a Jew.

wtf

Reactions: 2 people
Is Stewart's replacement Jewish? You get over the Dick fascination. Dude isn't bothering you anymore while sitting on his Wyoming ranch. You need to move on

Yours is a fascinating tribe. Even in the presence of reason, you're still defiant.

Yes, he is still bothering me, you, and all of us. And for as long as any service member is stationed in Iraq or any US warplane has to bomb Iraq or Syria, he will continue to do so.

The ghost of Dick will loom very large over us for decades to come, even if his dick is most likely very small.

Reactions: 4 people
wtf

Koch brothers are pretty cool, as far as politically active billionaires go. Don't believe the hype.

I'm just poking a little fun at some of the people in here. The names Dick Cheney and Koch brothers induce a foaming mouth and rabid bite.

Yours is a fascinating tribe. Even in the presence of reason, you're still defiant.

Yes, he is still bothering me, you, and all of us. And for as long as any service member is stationed in Iraq or any US warplane has to bomb Iraq or Syria, he will continue to do so.

The ghost of Dick will loom very large over us for decades to come, even if his dick is most likely very small.

I hate Cheney, but he's become a scapegoat for basically everyone in Washington DC, because they all wanted to go to Iraq.

Reactions: 5 people

Are you drinking already? Or did Chaney plow your mom?

The ghost of Dick? Holy mackerel dude. You are basing "reason" on a comedian

VN Store

Back