Who here is secretly hoping we lose to Missouri

I am torn!!!! I want to win for the kids, but I want Dooley exposed for who he is. Maybe we can win ugly. Wait that is what we did last week and he did not get canned. maybe Ky is ahead by 3 td's at half time and Doolander gets mad and leaves at halftime and We come back in the second half and win big. I hate to lose!!! But I hate having no hope that next year will be better. That is the way I will feel as long as Doolander is our coach.

So, your say that your a UT fan and you secretly want them to loose, is it me or are you a complete idiot. What is the opposite of being a fan?

That is you.

Go Vols.....beat them Tigers!

Me cant believe your callin' me an idiot. I never said I hope we loose.

The word "heresy" comes to mind with respect to wishing defeat, even for long-term tactical advantage, on the sacred Orange and White. I will not do so, not once in 10,000 years.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, I will never hope for Tennessee to lose...hope UT kills Mizzou, Vandy and UK. I would personally like to see a coaching change at the end of the year...but whatever happens, happens.

If Dooley is retained for next season, he should be on razor thin ice. Ice so thin that he is summarily fired on the spot if he loses to Florida.

What a stupid thing to say.
dumb-meme.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If a loss guarantees that Dooley is fired, then I wouldn't mind Missouri winning. That fool and the clown running the AD are slowly killing UT Football. The fact the Hart hasn't fired Dooley and named an interim to let the whole world know UT is looking for a new coach is embarrassing and insulting.

Ok, I would usually never want us to lose a game. After some deep thought on the subject, here goes. I would not be OK with us losing to Mizzou or Vandy. That would make us 6-5 on the season and going to a bowl game. IF losing to UK the last game of the year would assure DD does not return in 2013, sign me up. Call me a sellout, bandwagon fan, or whatever. 7-5 does us no more than 6-6 going to a bowl. Either way it's the liberty or the music city. It has got pretty bad when fans are trying to think up ways to get rid of the coach.

I would never hope the Vols lose!! Kids don't deserve that!! On the other hand I don't see us winning out...Missouri and Vandy justmay get us.

No Vol fan would ever hope to lose to anyone.

Au contraire mon ami. At the end of Fulmer's term as coach, I knew Phil and his coaches needed to lose a few more games before the powers to be would take action. Luckily Phil complied. We are unfortunately again at that same place and I would gladly give up a few wins and a trip to some ridiculously lame bowl to secure a coach that can not just be competitive in the SEC, but actually finish games and win.

If I am the only Vol fan to feel this way, then let Billy Arbo fly out of the air and sack my butt.

I have friends who went to Missou. I'd like to be able to rub it in their faces that Missou couldn't beat the worst Tennessee defense of all time.

I've never wanted us to lose, and I don't think I ever will, but I must admit that losing doesn't hurt as much anymore.

VN Store

Back