Who here is secretly hoping we lose to Missouri

Who here has the guts to admit it. While I havent gotten to that point...yet, it has crossed my mind. If we somehow pull victory from the jaws of defeat and beat Missouri and Vandy, there is a real chance that we get another dose of Dooley for next year. This would only delay the inevitable as the schedule next year is brutal.

Turn in your Big ORANGE card immediately!

Reactions: 1 person
We have a shot at what. 6-6 or maybe 7-5. Or perhaps 0-5 in SEC play to start or maybe a chance at losing to Ky again. Or maybe another record demolishing our D and having record numbers scored on us. Lets face it Dooley brought with him his failures including three five win or less seasons at LM. He has accomplished 4 SEC wins in three years with a record loss to ky. First in 30 yrs. he has started 3 consecutive seasons in SEC with a 0-5 record. Putting us in a line category with Vanderbilt. Not to mention the record breaking scores that have embrassed vol nation this year. This is his third year and we are only narrowly beating teams like Troy and Acron. So pease excuse me if I find it completely obsurd and ignorant the idea that our best chance at anything other than losing is with Derrick Dookey leading this program. Do you think that a nagic light is suddenly going to come on and change him from a lifetime loser into a winner in the SEC. I can assure you that if he stays at UT, the stats have a hi probability of continuing this negative spiral in which Dooley seems to be the father of, everywhere he goes.

Where did u get any inclination I am pro Dooley? I want his ass fired today. Go back and read again pal. Dooley is worse than me as head coach. He is only acceptable as head case. I was clearly mocking the post someone else made that we should keep him in order to have a shot. We have no shot at anything if we keep this clown. Read again.

Last edited:
Do you know or actually care how it makes you look to pull against the team that you supposedly support?? How can you call yourself a fan. I'm sorry but that's almost juvenile. You're scared that we'll win out and have another year of Dooley. You are obviously clueless if you don't realize how good we can be once we get our defensive issues resolved. Yes...I do think a new dcoordinator will be the answer there. Some "fans" simply don't "get it".
True dome fans just don't get it. However some do and recognize that Dooley's orange pant do not make him a Volunteer and in no way shape or form is he qualified to coach this historical program.

Who here has the guts to admit it. While I havent gotten to that point...yet, it has crossed my mind. If we somehow pull victory from the jaws of defeat and beat Missouri and Vandy, there is a real chance that we get another dose of Dooley for next year. This would only delay the inevitable as the schedule next year is brutal.

Kittendie.jpg

Some of you want to sacrifice winning the war just to win a battle. I care too much about UT's football program to accept a win if it means Derek Dooley is still here. The fact that we have to worry about Missouri, Vandy, and Kentucky should show some of you that we have have the wrong guy. So yes, I will be rooting against Derek Dooley on Saturday. I want to make sure our program is on the right track and right now it is a dumpster fire with Dooley.

Some of you want to sacrifice winning the war just to win a battle. I care too much about UT's football program to accept a win if it means Derek Dooley is still here. The fact that we have to worry about Missouri, Vandy, and Kentucky should show some of you that we have have the wrong guy. So yes, I will be rooting against Derek Dooley on Saturday. I want to make sure our program is on the right track and right now it is a dumpster fire with Dooley.

I approve this message :hi:. Perfectly stated

Easiest decision of all time. I will gladly lose to mizzou if it means getting rid of this absolute clown we have. We are officially the laughing stock of the SEC and we will continue to be like this until we spend the money it takes to win a national champ. Derek Dooley is a massive JOKE. Any true fan would want him fired immediately and move on from this 3 year disaster.

Those that say they want us to win out. Why? so we can go to the toilet bowl. Since when doesn Tennessee give two ****s about going to the Liberty Bowl. This is about our future. Firing Dooley>win vs mizzou. If you disagree you simply are asking for another 5-7 season and I dont think I can take much more of this.

VN Store

Back