Who here is secretly hoping we lose to Missouri

I will always root for UT to get the win... the coaching situation will take care of itself.

The players on this team are still giving effort, so we, as fans, should still be giving effort.

Reactions: 1 person
If you are seceretly hoping for a loss and admit it, Is it still a secret????? Duh.
Never will I hope we lose. GBO.

I never want the Vols to lose, but I expect the defense to keep who ever we are playing to stay in the game.

Who here has the guts to admit it. While I havent gotten to that point...yet, it has crossed my mind. If we somehow pull victory from the jaws of defeat and beat Missouri and Vandy, there is a real chance that we get another dose of Dooley for next year. This would only delay the inevitable as the schedule next year is brutal.

If it's true that by winning out Dools keeps his job, then yes, I want us to get hammered.

Reactions: 4 people
Im at the point where I dont care about this season anymore. Winning or losing this game means crap. If yall get excited about winning and going to papa johns bowl then by all means get excited but im not. Also if Hart said that if Dooley wins out then he is retained then I hope we lose remaining games just to get that clown out of Knoxville

I am certainly rooting for us to win. However, I do look at it as mitigating the emotional distress if we lose. At least then I can say, "well, on the plus side, Dooley HAS to be fired, now."

Who here has the guts to admit it. While I havent gotten to that point...yet, it has crossed my mind. If we somehow pull victory from the jaws of defeat and beat Missouri and Vandy, there is a real chance that we get another dose of Dooley for next year. This would only delay the inevitable as the schedule next year is brutal.

Is this a trick question?

I could never and would never pull against UT. However, if we were to loose It wouldn't hurt near as much knowing it's a blessing indisquise.

If they admit it, it would not be a secret.

But you trust Dooley to make that call?

If Dooley is retained there wouldn't be a choice. We can't just keep rolling with Sucky Sal. From what I hear, he was Hart's hire anyways. If that's the case, I'm for letting him go as well.

So, your say that your a UT fan and you secretly want them to loose, is it me or are you a complete idiot. What is the opposite of being a fan?

That is you.

Go Vols.....beat them Tigers!

I hope we beat Mizzou by 4 TD's. I would love to see this team get to a bowl game. I would be even more pleased if Dooley were fired Monday Nov 12th. Sooner it happens the better.

VN Store

Back