Who else is done? (merged)

I wear extra large shirts.... I like em loose on me... holler at me and I will send you my address, you can mail me your gear!

Some of you don't have the stomach for a long rebuilding process so it may be for the best. If you want to direct your anger at someone, I would start with Mike Hamilton for hiring two of the worst coaching hires in the history of CFB then you can appreciate what CBJ has done for the program.

The economy is still Bush's fault too I guess. Butch doesn't get bailed out of this disgrace. This game should have been won. Dooley didn't lose it, Kiffin didn't lose it, Butch did.

I love it when all the bandwagoners cull themselves out. That leaves a higher percentage of VFLs. :good!:

There are no bandwagon VOL fans in existence. Winners have bandwagon fans and we are not winners. Fair weather fans, maybe a few left but there are zero bandwagon fans here.

Reactions: 1 person
The economy is still Bush's fault too I guess. Butch doesn't get bailed out of this disgrace. This game should have been won. Dooley didn't lose it, Kiffin didn't lose it, Butch did.

True. Taking no OL in 2012 had no influence on this game. None

Reactions: 5 people
I figured you wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed

I remember being a fan of a winning program , and seeing SEC wins be flushed down the toilet by absurd calls, is unacceptable. If you're to naive to see the truth your just a tool. A champion made me a fan and losers made me a non believer. I'll believe when I see it.

I will continue to don the orange and white, but until there's something worth talking about on here I'm out, I'll be back as BEATBAMA"??" Whenever we beat them . Later .

Anyone ready to walk needs to and good riddance. We have had 1 top 10 recruiting class vs. Florida's countless. We are young, are playing FRESHMAN on the O-Line and nearly beat a program (should have actually) that has as much depth and skill save perhaps AL. This is not our year but we are on the rise. You put last year's O-Line on this team and we are potentially undefeated. Could, shoulda, woulda I know but I'm seeing a more competitive team this year than in the last 4 years. Walk? Please do but I'm staying put and watching the resurrection of Volunteer football.

The biggest issue on this team is Doolys failure to adequately recruit offensive linemen

It gets to the point where you just say we are cursed.

No way in hell UF should have won that game.

I'm not done. But It's to the point where I won't wait all week for Saturday or hate to miss a game anymore. It's like..."meh whatever" . Butch can only redeem himself with an Ole Miss win and a 7-5 record this year. Anything less. **** it.

Reactions: 2 people
There are no bandwagon VOL fans in existence. Winners have bandwagon fans and we are not winners. Fair weather fans, maybe a few left but there are zero bandwagon fans here.

We were favored to win; this guy was on board and part of the pre-game "parade."

We did not win and he is quitting us.

So, yeah, bandwagon.

First time playing at home in a month? Gotta coach up your guys . Butch choked again, he's the leader and the leader accepts all responsibility.

At least for a while?

I have paid my dues as a fan.

I am thru for the rest of this year. I was already mad about Genius Jones giving the Vandy game away last year. When the the pressure is on- we fold. Losing 18 of 21 to the Gators has done it for me- I quit. Worley is who we thought he was. Your are what your record says you are. We can beat Utah State and UTC- isn't that something? We are pathetic. This is the worst Gator team in 10 years and they tried to let us win and this team STILL found a way to screw it up.

I'm not "done," but I'm gonna do my best to dial down how invested I get. It's just a game and really not worth me getting so upset.

Sad part is.......if we had kicked a game winner and won, I would still feel sick to my stomach after watching that hot mess.

I'm not done. But all my questions have been answered except one: Will we beat UK to reach our traditional 5-7 ceiling or go 4-8 to reach a new level of suckdom?

VN Store

Back