Who else is done? (merged)

Can someone explain the need to announce "you're done" with the team? If, in fact, one is "done," I assume they won't be visiting this site anymore. Why not just quit/leave? Are you guys wanting us to talk you off the ledge or what? I seriously don't understand the point of making a thread about it.

Seriously.

So, could we make this happen?

Freak and or Mods......please do the rest of us a favor and go through this thread. Delete anyone who says they are through, because the rest od us don't give a damn about their opinions anyway.

Would make for better reading on here without all the nancy boy threads and posts.

Go Vols!!! :rock:

The only difference is he says positive things where DD would be an a#$hole. But the result s are the same. We lose close games that we give away. Look at the schedule. This year will be worst than last.

The only difference is he says positive things where DD would be an a#$hole. But the result s are the same. We lose close games that we give away. Look at the schedule. This year will be worst than last.

bye, see ya. Mason can use you.:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Obviously TN isn't about recruiting and coaching. It's about managing the program properly in the TN way!! Places like UT and Texas are loaded with talent on the roster. It's mental. We are a special place and this has to be instilled in the minds of the players. Phil and Johnny did this better than anybody.

Leave your email or cell. We will contact you if/when we make a new hire.

He's recruiting top notch talent. Something CDD couldn't do. He's implemented his system at CMU, and turned around that program. He done the same at Cincy. This is the SEC, the toughest conference in the nation. It's going to take a little more time. I'm sick of moral victories and almost wins too. But the last thing we need is more coaching turnover when we are clearly headed in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 person
Some of you don't have the stomach for a long rebuilding process so it may be for the best. If you want to direct your anger at someone, I would start with Mike Hamilton for hiring two of the worst coaching hires in the history of CFB then you can appreciate what CBJ has done for the program.

^^This^^:bow2:

DD had a top notch unstoppable offense in 2012. Full of talent. Just no defense and no way to manage the team. That team could put up 28 points in their sleep. He mismanaged a 9 win team to 5-7. We have talent. Look at UK. They aren't stacked across the board but they have 4-5 really great players and everyone else average. It's the coaching. We know enough now to know even Lane would have had slippage after year one.

DD had a top notch unstoppable offense in 2012. Full of talent. Just no defense and no way to manage the team. That team could put up 28 points in their sleep. He mismanaged a 9 win team to 5-7. We have talent. Look at UK. They aren't stacked across the board but they have 4-5 really great players and everyone else average. It's the coaching. We know enough now to know even Lane would have had slippage after year one.

Thought you were done, bro?

As you can tell by the number of post that I have made I really don't have a lot to say although I am on here everyday. Most days multiple times.

After my below post I will probably be banned but that is fine as I can still log on and obtain information.

If you are over CBJ or *****ing about CBJ, shut the "F" up! The same ones that were praising him a week ago have done a 180 now. I say again... Shut the "F" up!

Living in the U.S. is a double edge sword because it allows all of you stupid "Coach of the Year Winners" to have your constant *****ing. All of you should be honored that CBJ was willing to accept the train wreck that UT had had become under Dooley!

Bottom line... SHUT THE "F" UP! :finger3:

As you can tell by the number of post that I have made I really don't have a lot to say although I am on here everyday. Most days multiple times.

After my below post I will probably be banned but that is fine as I can still log on and obtain information.

If you are over CBJ or *****ing about CBJ, shut the "F" up! The same ones that were praising him a week ago have done a 180 now. I say again... Shut the "F" up!

Living in the U.S. is a double edge sword because it allows all of you stupid "Coach of the Year Winners" to have your constant *****ing. All of you should be honored that CBJ was willing to accept the train wreck that UT had had become under Dooley!

Bottom line... SHUT THE "F" UP! :finger3:

Is your main theme an admonition to shut the F up?

don't let the door hit you, you wanna blame everyone but we are still losing because of fooley not doing his job, i think the oc needs to go also! but still why give up now? if you wanted to give up i would of done it years ago not while butch is working to get us back to the top!!

I haven't quit, but apathy has set in. This loss sucked. Bad.

At the beginning of the season I thought 7-5 was a real shot, 6-6 at worst. Now, if we finish 5-7, eh, no reason to get upset. I'm just not going to be as emotionally involved anymore. It is what it is, new year, same story.

VN Store

Back