Who else is done? (merged)

Fire Butch?!?! Rofl!

Can't win . Period. Can't win games that we're won . He hired bajakian, approved ridiculous play calls.
Tired of hearing close but no cigars.
No excuses. Fire butch let DC take the reigns and hire big name coaches, it's beyond ridiculous . 10 years. C'mon

Reactions: 4 people
You always support the team but it's become too common as a vol fan. Our season is done. It started about 6 years ago

Reactions: 3 people
Can't win . Period. Can't win games that we're won . He hired bajakian, approved ridiculous play calls.
Tired of hearing close but no cigars.
No excuses. Fire butch let DC take the reigns and hire big name coaches, it's beyond ridiculous . 10 years. C'mon

I hope you haven't reproduced

Reactions: 10 people
I think the fear is that if you can't beat teams playing on your level, you'll never win championships. Games like this make this staff look like they'll top out at 8 wins whenever the program is finally turned around. Championship teams beat teams when they can. These guys have lost two winnable games in a row. That's the truth.

Reactions: 4 people
Baby Vols are the youngest team out there.....they'll grow up eventually. Don't overlook or forget just how many true freshmen are playing integral roles on this team.

Reactions: 5 people
Later, I am absolutely gutted, frustrated, and maybe even a little angry.

That being said, I believe we have the right head coach, I believe we are beginning to have the roster, and finally I believe we are on the way back.

It hurts, and we have been dragged through the dirt and mud for about 7 years now and it may not get prettier next week or next month.

I understand people being critical and awe have that right, but I will ALWAYS bleed oranage and get over it to support my team.

Reactions: 5 people
Anyone ready to walk needs to and good riddance. We have had 1 top 10 recruiting class vs. Florida's countless. We are young, are playing FRESHMAN on the O-Line and nearly beat a program (should have actually) that has as much depth and skill save perhaps AL. This is not our year but we are on the rise. You put last year's O-Line on this team and we are potentially undefeated. Could, shoulda, woulda I know but I'm seeing a more competitive team this year than in the last 4 years. Walk? Please do but I'm staying put and watching the resurrection of Volunteer football.

Reactions: 7 people
Hard to keep it together after 2 wins pissed away, keep the kicking coach. Send butch home to michigan and throw bigggg money at someone else
I'm done

And start over again! F no. Just get the shart straight in Ktown. If we don't get 6 wins demote the OC and make the WR coach the OC. Can't change too much since we are invested.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course, fire butch is a stupid idea. But you have to face facts, they've won one game they had a shot at out of 3 or 4 sec games. Eventually it's a pattern.

Some of you don't have the stomach for a long rebuilding process so it may be for the best. If you want to direct your anger at someone, I would start with Mike Hamilton for hiring two of the worst coaching hires in the history of CFB then you can appreciate what CBJ has done for the program.

Sorry but not buying the whole "rebuilding" thing or "patience" things. Plenty of other programs have made measurable strides in lesser time the we have been waiting for. Come on be real.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back