Which NFL Team Do You Want To See EB Play For?

I like the Raiders so I wouldn't mind him going there... but the name "Black Hole" has taken on a whole new meaning in the last 5 years. They actually have a pretty decent defense (when they decide to actually show up). Asomugha is one of the NFLs best. Morrison might be one of the more overlooked LBs. There are rumors that Weis might end up at Oakland. I don't know if it matters who coaches and plays at Oakland as long as Davis thinks football is the same now as it was in the 80s.

Raiders drafting have been total disasters recently. This would be too much of a "makes sense" pick for them. They'll draft Mays before Berry anyway because he's "a physical freak".

I'm with you, sux ima raider fan too, but al davis will never draft a kiffin guy, or would he? if EB runs faster than mayes, maybe:rock:

Dolphins so him Jason Allen and Gibril Wilson can all play db together.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

With the 11th Pick in the first round the Houston Texans select Eric Berry, Safety, University of Tennessee.

because that's my team (family is from there) or the Titans (b/c they are the team of my home state). For the sake of Eric I hope he goes to the Titans, or to Peyton and the Colts...

I would love to see him play for the Falcons, They need AlOT of help. I know its a long shot. Def need to trade up for this to happen

Bears, but it seems like they have traded every draft pick they have.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would be thrilled to have him roaming the defensive backfield in Tampa.

As do I, my friend, as do I.

Could you imagine EB, Tanard Jackson, Aqib Talib, and Piscitelli (*if he ever unscrews his head......*) roaming the secondary together??

Not that I wish it upon him, but Detroit is a great fit. Berry and Delmas together would be sick.

Niners! We got two first round picks so we can trade up to get him, and we need help at safety.

And maybe Ronnie Lott will ask him to wear #42... holy crap that would be awesome.

VN Store

Back