Which NFL Team Do You Want To See EB Play For?

robvols

With Kiffin stating on his show as a foregone conclusion that he is gone and EB's last game in January, given the fact he is probably among the Top 5 players to be picked high in the draft, which NFL team do you personally want to see EB play for in the next level.

If it is a team that is rebuilding and probably playing the same style, I have to say the Tampa Bay Bucs, other than that it would be cool to see him play close to home with the Atlanta Falcons.

redskins would be nice, but we already have landry. we'll have to go OL and hopefully a Rd 2 QB

maybe Indy could trade the injury ridden Bob Sanders to Tampa Bay for their pick or to switch first round draft picks

Most projections have him drafted 2nd. That would be the Browns, Lions, Rams, or Bucs.

Of those 4, I like the bucs.

there's no way it's happening but if he was playing for the colts i would have to move to indy and buy season tickets.

Because I live in Charlotte I would love to be able to watch him play every week here for the Panthers... Then again, I wouldn't wish this mess on anyone.. Especially someone I like. Whoever he ends up going to, I will be buying his jersey and following them closely.

I like the Raiders so I wouldn't mind him going there... but the name "Black Hole" has taken on a whole new meaning in the last 5 years. They actually have a pretty decent defense (when they decide to actually show up). Asomugha is one of the NFLs best. Morrison might be one of the more overlooked LBs. There are rumors that Weis might end up at Oakland. I don't know if it matters who coaches and plays at Oakland as long as Davis thinks football is the same now as it was in the 80s.

Raiders drafting have been total disasters recently. This would be too much of a "makes sense" pick for them. They'll draft Mays before Berry anyway because he's "a physical freak".

Cleveland (1-9)
Tampa Bay (1-9)
St. Louis (1-9)
Detroit (2-8)
Washington (3-7)
Buffalo (3-7)
Kansas City (3-7)
Seattle (3-7)
Oakland (3-7)

I don't think there is any chance he is outside of the top 4 picks...
STL is most likely looking for a QB
soooo looks like cleveland/TB/Detroit

I would hate to see him as a brown because their organization is a disaster

:mega_shok: That is the best reason for him staying I have seen in a while!

realistically, I'd like to see him playing for the Bucs.

You want big money, you will have to play for crappy teams (at least for your first contract).

I have horrible images in my mind of Davis taking Berry just to spit in the eye of Kiffin. Wouldn't bother me one bit if Berry pulled an Eli if that were to happen.

Cleveland (1-9)
Tampa Bay (1-9)
St. Louis (1-9)
Detroit (2-8)
Washington (3-7)
Buffalo (3-7)
Kansas City (3-7)
Seattle (3-7)
Oakland (3-7)

I don't think there is any chance he is outside of the top 4 picks...
STL is most likely looking for a QB
soooo looks like cleveland/TB/Detroit

I would hate to see him as a brown because their organization is a disaster

I think he'll end up at Detroit. They need Defensive playmakers and he's been compared to Dawkins/Reed/Polamalu.

Seeing him at Seattle next to Grant would be pretty cool though.

I have horrible images in my mind of Davis taking Berry just to spit in the eye of Kiffin. Wouldn't bother me one bit if Berry pulled an Eli if that were to happen.

He won't. It wouldn't matter where Berry was coming from.

Just look at May's measurables:

6'3 235 4.4 40

Davis couldn't possibly pass that up. Just look at that 40 time for a guy his size!!

They need a compliment to TP, or in this case a guy to be put in as a shut down CB, which i think he could do nicely. Still dont think they trade up far enough to get him though.

Would love to see him playing for the Titans or Saints, but it will require a trade for either one of them to get him. My guess is that he will be a Brown.

VN Store

Back