Which NFL Team Do You Want To See EB Play For?

With Kiffin stating on his show as a foregone conclusion that he is gone and EB's last game in January, given the fact he is probably among the Top 5 players to be picked high in the draft, which NFL team do you personally want to see EB play for in the next level.

If it is a team that is rebuilding and probably playing the same style, I have to say the Tampa Bay Bucs, other than that it would be cool to see him play close to home with the Atlanta Falcons.

Anybody but the raiders. Thats career homicide, meaning playing on that team will kill your career. I think the lions would be a good fit. Thier head coach schwartz was the titans defensive coordinator for years and i think he could use Berry the right ways.

prod

VIKINGS!!! LOL I wish, but honestly out of the teams with a shot I would have said the Titans so I could at least watch him play, but I guess Washington to be the new Sean Taylor or KC to play alongside Cottam and Colquitt would be acceptable

gotta be buffalo if they hire shanahan and get EB my team might be a little better than 3 and no playoffs or whatever for the last however many years its been!

Although they have greater needs, I would like to see him in KC. Their secondary cant cover nor defend. Since I adopted the Falcons as my second team since I moved here. I would like to see him there too. I doubt he slips that low though.

Jeff Fischer needs to trade up and get him. He needs to be a Titan and the Titans need a big defensive play maker. Won't happen, but it would be wonderful!

Colts... a pipe dream, I know.

Realistically, he's playing for the Browns or Chiefs. Dale Carter certainly made his Chiefs team better... as he won the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year as the 20th pick in the draft.

Berry will go a lot higher than Carter, but matching Carter's first year in the League would be a challenge for anyone.

Colts, Steelers, Dolphins in that order. Maybe one of those teams could possibly trade up! A guy can dream, right? Could you imagine him in the secondary alongside Sanders or Polamalu?:rock:

Colts, Steelers, Dolphins in that order. Maybe one of those teams could possibly trade up! A guy can dream, right? Could you imagine him in the secondary alongside Sanders or Polamalu?:rock:

Those would all be fun teams to watch Berry play with next year. Polamalu and Berry... ouch! Steelers would be the fantasy D to own.

I will instantly become a fan of whatever team takes him, right behind the Titans.

Knowing Schwartz from his Titans days I would expect him to take the DT from Nebraska. I think Tampa is a good possibility.

I hope he goes to the NFC so it will be less of a conflict for me pulling for the Titans.

I will instantly become a fan of whatever team takes him, right behind the Titans.

Knowing Schwartz from his Titans days I would expect him to take the DT from Nebraska. I think Tampa is a good possibility.

I hope he goes to the NFC so it will be less of a conflict for me pulling for the Titans.

I wish the guy all the best, but I hope he does not end up in NO, ATL, or TB. Delhomme has enough problems as it is.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Any of them as long as he's picked high

I think this kid's the kind that's going to dominate and make a name for himself regardless of his market or team

I'm not sure the titans would be drafting high enough for him at this point though

VN Store

Back