What's The TV/Stream Deal?

All of the SEC Network+/ESPN3 productions are done by the schools and streamed thru the ESPN platform. To be streamed, they have to be TV broadcast quality.

UT has decided not to spend the money it costs (about $5-6000 per game) to produce every baseball and softball game, instead choosing to devote resources to do a better production for a smaller number of games. UT is one of the only schools choosing to do it this way.

Most schools are streaming all of their baseball and softball games. Softball games actually pull bigger numbers than baseball, both on TV and online, nationally.

Complain to UT's broadcasting department, not ESPN. ESPN would love to have us stream every game like most other schools.

Thanks for the reply DP, and I wasn't really complaining towards ESPN, though admittedly I did not know how the arrangement was set up, i.e. if UT was allowed to stream the game if ESPN chose not to, as in before the SECN deal with ESPN.

Your post and a few others makes it clear that this is a choice UT has decided to make.

I posted a while back about the softball numbers being higher than baseball so I was aware of that too, though the overall point of that post was regarding the potential for both sports to become revenue generators over the course of the next twenty years due to the massive inventory of games those sports provide during the off season of football and men's and women's basketball...another subject I guess.

As for the bolded, I'm eagerly waiting to see how much better the production will be compared to the other SEC games I watched the last couple of weeks.

The fact that the Matsu Miners drag their equipment along with them so they can stream every game, home and away has always been a one camera, intern broadcasted, heaven sent summer for me.

The fact they can get it right in Alaska and we can't in Knoxville...welp.

Again, I really appreciate the response DP.

I also posted this in today's game thread so more potential viewers will know whats going on in regards to game streams via ESPN3/SEC+....

Hello ********,

Thanks for your email, and thanks for your support!

We are hoping to increase the number of baseball games streamed, but (as you suspected) there are other factors at play. It’s a complicated formula with lots of exceptions to the rule, but here’s my simplest explanation.

The SEC Network sets the schedule (games they want), and the budget. Their funds cover the expense of producing a telecast. The problem is, our expenses are the same whether the network pays for the production or not. Obviously putting games on the ESPN3 platform (that the network doesn’t pay for) becomes cost prohibitive for the UTAD. When you see other schools showing mid-week games they are either being paid in full by the network (because the network schedule it), or they are taking a loss. There is a third possibility, and that is to deliver an inferior production (i.e. one camera coverage, no announcers, etc.) which we refuse to do (we think our team deserves our best production).

We fully expect to deliver more (if not all) baseball games in the future, but it’s simply not possible this particular year.

I truly hope that helps explain our process, although I realize it’s maybe not the plan you would prefer.

Thanks again for your support. Please feel free to contact me anytime about any production questions.

Take Care

Barry Rice

I personally thank Mr. Rice for the explanation. As we may or may not agree with the reasoning, at least there is a line of communication we may have and I truly believe they are open to broadcasting more games in the future.

OT

I also posted this in today's game thread so more potential viewers will know whats going on in regards to game streams via ESPN3/SEC+....

Hello ********,

Thanks for your email, and thanks for your support!

We are hoping to increase the number of baseball games streamed, but (as you suspected) there are other factors at play. It’s a complicated formula with lots of exceptions to the rule, but here’s my simplest explanation.

The SEC Network sets the schedule (games they want), and the budget. Their funds cover the expense of producing a telecast. The problem is, our expenses are the same whether the network pays for the production or not. Obviously putting games on the ESPN3 platform (that the network doesn’t pay for) becomes cost prohibitive for the UTAD. When you see other schools showing mid-week games they are either being paid in full by the network (because the network schedule it), or they are taking a loss. There is a third possibility, and that is to deliver an inferior production (i.e. one camera coverage, no announcers, etc.) which we refuse to do (we think our team deserves our best production).

We fully expect to deliver more (if not all) baseball games in the future, but it’s simply not possible this particular year.

I truly hope that helps explain our process, although I realize it’s maybe not the plan you would prefer.

Thanks again for your support. Please feel free to contact me anytime about any production questions.

Take Care

Barry Rice

I personally thank Mr. Rice for the explanation. As we may or may not agree with the reasoning, at least there is a line of communication we may have and I truly believe they are open to broadcasting more games in the future.

OT

Thanks OT!

All of the SEC Network+/ESPN3 productions are done by the schools and streamed thru the ESPN platform. To be streamed, they have to be TV broadcast quality.

UT has decided not to spend the money it costs (about $5-6000 per game) to produce every baseball and softball game, instead choosing to devote resources to do a better production for a smaller number of games. UT is one of the only schools choosing to do it this way.

Most schools are streaming all of their baseball and softball games. Softball games actually pull bigger numbers than baseball, both on TV and online, nationally.

Complain to UT's broadcasting department, not ESPN. ESPN would love to have us stream every game like most other schools.

DP, what is the $5000 - $6000 cost associated with? If that's mostly production costs, I've seen some very good productions from other universities and high schools produced largely by media students. With our new state of the art facilities, I would think this would be an appropriate way to curb costs.

I guess it was kind of obvious that I was rather hot about this topic and as it was nice for DeerPark12 and Mr. Rice (through OT) to weigh in, I thought a cooling off before commenting further might be a good idea.

In my original post I ended with this question:

...why they (UT) can't provide a stream when ESPN chooses not to show our game on one of their platforms.

DP responded in part with:

UT has decided not to spend the money it costs (about $5-6000 per game) to produce every baseball and softball game, instead choosing to devote resources to do a better production for a smaller number of games.

I took this to mean that ESPN would take any available content and the school just didn't want to pay for it...it made me mad, but it also didn't make sense.

When I look at the schedule, Tennessee Tech will be on SECN/ESPN3 in the midweek, but none of the others will...why not? What's the difference between TT and MTSU?

Then Mr. Rice responded with:

The SEC Network sets the schedule (games they want), and the budget. Their funds cover the expense of producing a telecast. The problem is, our expenses are the same whether the network pays for the production or not. Obviously putting games on the ESPN3 platform (that the network doesn’t pay for) becomes cost prohibitive for the UTAD.

I have been trying to wrap my head around this and unless Mr. Rice is just lying or DP is wrong it comes down to this...

ESPN picks some games over others, and they pay for the production costs incurred by the Universities in those instances.

If a school would like to produce every game, EVEN THOUGH ESPN IS NOT PICKING UP THE TABB, ESPN will gladly give them a platform to show the game thus:

Mr Rice:

When you see other schools showing mid-week games they are either being paid in full by the network (because the network schedule it), or they are taking a loss. There is a third possibility, and that is to deliver an inferior production (i.e. one camera coverage, no announcers, etc.) which we refuse to do (we think our team deserves our best production).

Sorry if this has been hard to read or follow up until now...

I checked out THE LADY VOLS softball team schedule and none of their midweek games are going to be televised or streamed...not only that...On Saturday April 23 THE LV's put on the Tennessee Classic, the only game that will be streamed/televised is the opening game with Oklahoma. Three other games Tennessee plays will not, we won't see those games and neither will the fan bases of the opposing teams WE play...on a weekend.

For both baseball and softball, if DP is correct on his figures...it would cost between $85,000 and $102,000, spread across four months to show all the midweek games. Sorry gals, can't help you on why UT didn't show the whole opening weekend versus Arkansas.

I have to call it like I see it and this is the way I see it.

California to New Jersey to Florida and everywhere in between is represented on our current roster. The families and friends of those kids can see them play every game of summer ball in Alaska if they play for Matsu, Goldpanners too I think, if they draw the Glacier Pilots well...

Point is, Mr. Rice's final comment regarding what he feels the players deserves really punches my buttons. They deserve to have the same exposure all the other SEC players have. If there are athletic departments "taking a loss" then Tennessee needs to start playing with the big boys.

Mostly, they need to start seeing the potential for revenue and growth in these two sports. They need to look around at all of the upgrades occurring...just today:

Vanderbilt University to Enhance Fan Experience and Energy Efficiency with Eaton’s Advanced Ephesus LED Lighting System

Vanderbilt University to Enhance Fan Experience and Energy Efficiency with Eatons Advanced Ephesus LED Lighting System - Vanderbilt Official Athletic Site

OR

Baum Stadium's MLB-caliber upgrade

OR

Roll Tide! Bama is Latest King in SEC Facilities Arms Race - Baseball Essential

When there is a budget over 100 million dollars and you've got coaches and administrators making the kind of money they are making, 100 G is a drop in the bucket to get the baseball players and softball players exposure, helping the programs in recruiting "you can see your kid play every game"...

Seems short sighted to me.

Almost forgot. Where do we the fans fit in here? I guess we're getting what the UTAD thinks we deserve. I was perfectly happy with Wilkerson and a camera and I'd rather have that than just an audio stream.

That's it, but boy they better do a better job this weekend than Grand Canyon did, player profiles, all kinds of good stuff...they better bring it.

I want to see the MPH of every pitch, because that's college baseball.

GBO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

i didn't know this,the production on the softball games looks and sounds about the same to me

Reactions: 1 person
i didn't know this,the production on the softball games looks and sounds about the same to me

I was hoping you would show up...when LV Softball game is streamed via ESPN3 who is the play by play/ analyst team and is it different than if the game is televised on the SECN or ESPNU for instance? TIA

there have been several different announcers this year,Fulmers daughter and Ravon
Chiffon are the ones that I remember,it is a mixed bunch

I don't know about the stream vs TV,I have cut the cord and a stream is what I have and I haven't missed a game since football started :)

there have been several different announcers this year,Fulmers daughter and Ravon
Chiffon are the ones that I remember,it is a mixed bunch

I don't know about the stream vs TV,I have cut the cord and a stream is what I have and I haven't missed a game since football started :)

Are you saying you have been able to find an alternative stream for LV's softball that is not affiliated with ESPN, or just happy to have cut the cord?

Back in the day, I used to find alternate ways to circumvent paying fees for streams for OOC/midweek games but that's a different subject. :p

well you have to have a really good friend for WATCHESPN :) but you can find the football and basketball games easily

I guess it was kind of obvious that I was rather hot about this topic and as it was nice for DeerPark12 and Mr. Rice (through OT) to weigh in, I thought a cooling off before commenting further might be a good idea.

In my original post I ended with this question:

DP responded in part with:

I took this to mean that ESPN would take any available content and the school just didn't want to pay for it...it made me mad, but it also didn't make sense.

When I look at the schedule, Tennessee Tech will be on SECN/ESPN3 in the midweek, but none of the others will...why not? What's the difference between TT and MTSU?

Then Mr. Rice responded with:

I have been trying to wrap my head around this and unless Mr. Rice is just lying or DP is wrong it comes down to this...

ESPN picks some games over others, and they pay for the production costs incurred by the Universities in those instances.

If a school would like to produce every game, EVEN THOUGH ESPN IS NOT PICKING UP THE TABB, ESPN will gladly give them a platform to show the game thus:

Mr Rice:

Sorry if this has been hard to read or follow up until now...

I checked out THE LADY VOLS softball team schedule and none of their midweek games are going to be televised or streamed...not only that...On Saturday April 23 THE LV's put on the Tennessee Classic, the only game that will be streamed/televised is the opening game with Oklahoma. Three other games Tennessee plays will not, we won't see those games and neither will the fan bases of the opposing teams WE play...on a weekend.

For both baseball and softball, if DP is correct on his figures...it would cost between $85,000 and $102,000, spread across four months to show all the midweek games. Sorry gals, can't help you on why UT didn't show the whole opening weekend versus Arkansas.

I have to call it like I see it and this is the way I see it.

California to New Jersey to Florida and everywhere in between is represented on our current roster. The families and friends of those kids can see them play every game of summer ball in Alaska if they play for Matsu, Goldpanners too I think, if they draw the Glacier Pilots well...

Point is, Mr. Rice's final comment regarding what he feels the players deserves really punches my buttons. They deserve to have the same exposure all the other SEC players have. If there are athletic departments "taking a loss" then Tennessee needs to start playing with the big boys.

Mostly, they need to start seeing the potential for revenue and growth in these two sports. They need to look around at all of the upgrades occurring...just today:

Vanderbilt University to Enhance Fan Experience and Energy Efficiency with Eaton’s Advanced Ephesus LED Lighting System

Vanderbilt University to Enhance Fan Experience and Energy Efficiency with Eatons Advanced Ephesus LED Lighting System - Vanderbilt Official Athletic Site

OR

Baum Stadium's MLB-caliber upgrade

OR

Roll Tide! Bama is Latest King in SEC Facilities Arms Race - Baseball Essential

When there is a budget over 100 million dollars and you've got coaches and administrators making the kind of money they are making, 100 G is a drop in the bucket to get the baseball players and softball players exposure, helping the programs in recruiting "you can see your kid play every game"...

Seems short sighted to me.

Almost forgot. Where do we the fans fit in here? I guess we're getting what the UTAD thinks we deserve. I was perfectly happy with Wilkerson and a camera and I'd rather have that than just an audio stream.

That's it, but boy they better do a better job this weekend than Grand Canyon did, player profiles, all kinds of good stuff...they better bring it.

I want to see the MPH of every pitch, because that's college baseball.

GBO!!!

Great post and very well thought out...

The bottom line is..."100 G is a drop in the bucket"...

Sometimes you have to invest in something in order to see a return!

Also, I asked DP in an earlier post but haven't heard anything yet... who gets the advertising revenue? I admit that the viewership numbers aren't huge however I gotta believe there are companies who would pay "some money" to advertise during a game to help offset the cost or god forbid turn a little profit.

Last edited:
Great post and very well thought out...

The bottom line is..."100 G is a drop in the bucket"...

Sometimes you have to invest in something in order to see a return!

Also, I asked DP in an earlier post but haven't heard anything yet... who gets the advertising revenue? I admit that the viewership numbers aren't huge however I gotta believe there are companies who would pay "some money" to advertise during a game to help offset the cost or god forbid turn a little profit.

I'm sure ESPN gets the advertising money. I'm sure some of that money gets paid out to the schools via the SECN deal, but admittedly I don't know how that works.

From what I can gather OT, the ESPN/SECN deal is a little less than a 50/50 split of revenue...

The market value for the SECN after year 1 was almost 5 BILLION dollars...

"On the conservative end, that's $576 million in revenue without even factoring in advertising."

How the SEC Network became a nearly $5 billion powerhouse in a year | AL.com

The numbers are staggering, obscene really.

Is the $5-6,000 a broadcast fee for ESPN or just production cost or a combination of both? Who gets the advertising revenue? Or is it a split?

That is the cost for the school to hire a crew to staff the game. ESPN provides the platform for the game to be streamed.

The schools get money as part of the SEC TV distribution to offset these costs. It doesn't cover all costs, but it helps.

The ads shown during online streams are part of an overall online package that ESPN sells advertisers. There is no additional revenue to the schools from advertising sold for TV or online games, that's just how ESPN is making some of the money it spent on the TV rights back.

66, I don't want to quote your long (and extremely well-put post) because of how long it would be, but I'll try to address your points and clarify where I can. Based on the response, Mr. Rice is not lying about anything, but I think some of the things he said were a little unclear.

UT (and other SEC schools) do three types of productions for ESPN/SEC Network:

1. TV production - ESPN or the SEC Network uses Tennessee's equipment and control room to produce a broadcast for ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/SECN, but brings in their own announcers and production people. They would typically use some of UT Broadcasting's staff or student/interns as camera operators, cable pullers and production assistants.

The cost savings here for ESPN is that they do not have to rent or roll one of their own TV production trucks or a satellite truck. Because UT's studio is wired directly to ESPN Charlotte, they do not have to even bring in a satellite truck for games on ESPNU or SECN.

They can produce every sport other than football this way.

2. School-produced TV production - For many games on the SEC Network, ESPN will send in announcers, a producer and a director. Everything else is staffed by the school, all equipment used belongs to the school, and they are ultimately responsible for the end product. When UT was able to secure Mike Keith and Rusty Ensor for some of the online games, SECN turned over the keys to a couple of TV games and UT was responsible for everything. UT was the first school to produce a TV completely on its own with a baseball game last spring.

3. School produced SEC Network + games - SECN+ (or as it's been called here ESPN3, same platform), is a totally school-produced broadcast that still must meet Network-quality standards. Schools provide everyone in the broadcast, including announcers, though they must be neutral.

In the event a televised game is delayed or rained out, SECN can flip a switch and make one of these games a televised game, which is why it must meet the broadcast standard.

ESPN will pay schools a production fee that covers most costs for 1 and 2, but the school is responsible for any costs for 3.

Someone in another post suggested using students and staff to cut costs. The figure I mentioned earlier of $5-6k per game in production costs is using existing staff and student help. The average televised game runs a minimum of $25,000 in production costs, rolling a production truck is another $20-25k. So having a ready-to-go unit at every school has saved ESPN a ton of money (the $20-25k for a truck) on ESPNU and SEC Network games. Right now, ESPN typically still brings in a truck for ESPN and ESPN2 games, though they will likely change in the next couple of years.

When Mr. Rice says "The Network sets the schedule," he is talking about televised games produced by the schools, not online streams. Number 1 and 2 in my explanation above.

ESPN/SECN does not set a schedule for online games, other than times like the "Bases Loaded" deal on Friday night when every school had to produce its baseball opener for SECN+ and parts of those games were shown on the full network. Schools are required, as part of receiving their annual money from the SEC and ESPN, to produce a minimum number of online games. That helped create enough inventory to make selling the SECN+ online package worthwhile to cable operators as part of the TV network's launch.

The schools are not technically paid to do these games, but reaching this minimum is required to get a full share of the overall TV money, so UT and other schools figured out the cost and carved that number out of their SEC payout.

I don't know what the number was this year, but in the first year of the network last year, each school had to produce at least 40 games (split between women's soccer, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, baseball and softball). Schools are welcome to broadcast other sports, but they do not count toward the minimum. Most schools did more, and did so at their own costs. UT elected to do the minimum required and not to incur additional costs. I believe this to be a disservice to Tennessee's athletes, their families and the fans.

There is the option to do a lower-quality production with a minimum of two cameras that must feature audio, typically the home radio call. UT does not do these at all, part of the "all or nothing" strategy for broadcasting. I also believe this is a disservice to the athletes, families and fans.

Last edited:
DP thanks so much for filling in the blanks, I have some questions, but to narrow it down to just one for the time being...

In your opinion, would Mr. Rice like to do all the games, but the AD has to decided on doing the minimum...or is this kind of a "we want it to look like we want it to look and if the AD isn't willing to pay for that we just won't show the games." In other words, one department saying it's only worth it to us if this and this happens, otherwise why bother?

I had a temporary grip job for LVBB back in the day, it was minimum wage...also volunteered as a non student DJ at WUTK back in the day and have been an audio engineer for the last, oh..20 years...So I do understand the behind the scenes things that go on, from both the production side and the battle for resources as well as union scale and the attitude that goes along with it.

DP thanks so much for filling in the blanks, I have some questions, but to narrow it down to just one for the time being...

In your opinion, would Mr. Rice like to do all the games, but the AD has to decided on doing the minimum...or is this kind of a "we want it to look like we want it to look and if the AD isn't willing to pay for that we just won't show the games." In other words, one department saying it's only worth it to us if this and this happens, otherwise why bother?

I don't know. I believe the decision is one step above his head, but I think they are generally in agreement with doing things the way they are currently being done. They see other schools doing more and seem to think those schools are doing the wrong thing by overworking their employees and operating at a loss.

I think those schools are doing what it takes to serve their fans and the athletes.

I don't know. I believe the decision is one step above his head, but I think they are generally in agreement with doing things the way they are currently being done. They see other schools doing more and seem to think those schools are doing the wrong thing by overworking their employees and operating at a loss.

I think those schools are doing what it takes to serve their fans and the athletes.

I agree with you and not because I'm completely spoiled by the fact that the majority of our games can now be seen as opposed to heard.

There is no reason a parent in California should not see her son or daughter play once he or she signs on with UT, especially if other SEC schools are touting it in recruiting...which they are.

Just to differ with you slightly...I think the other schools see that there can be growth.

Sure March Madness will grow, the Football playoff will grow, but it's kind of a known, it's projectable, 2-5 years out...real growth is looking 10-15, even 20 years out...that's what I think UT doesn't get. We're waiting to see somebody else do it and even though it's already happening, they refuse to see it.

The Rajun Cajuns had 10,000+ at home tonight.

Honestly, not to get off topic too much...I think CDS has been too prideful and doesn't feel like he can ask for an investment in the program...I kind of admire that in that he recognizes he hasn't gotten results, but on the other hand, you have to make an effort for a bigger budget, because if you don't ask you most certainly won't get it.

Regardless of how we finish this season, we're falling behind our college baseball brethren in terms of investment.

I agree with you and not because I'm completely spoiled by the fact that the majority of our games can now be seen as opposed to heard.

There is no reason a parent in California should not see her son or daughter play once he or she signs on with UT, especially if other SEC schools are touting it in recruiting...which they are.

Just to differ with you slightly...I think the other schools see that there can be growth.

Sure March Madness will grow, the Football playoff will grow, but it's kind of a known, it's projectable, 2-5 years out...real growth is looking 10-15, even 20 years out...that's what I think UT doesn't get. We're waiting to see somebody else do it and even though it's already happening, they refuse to see it.

The Rajun Cajuns had 10,000+ at home tonight.

Honestly, not to get off topic too much...I think CDS has been too prideful and doesn't feel like he can ask for an investment in the program...I kind of admire that in that he recognizes he hasn't gotten results, but on the other hand, you have to make an effort for a bigger budget, because if you don't ask you most certainly won't get it.

Regardless of how we finish this season, we're falling behind our college baseball brethren in terms of investment.

Excellent post

Getting crowds like that takes 2 very important things.

1) winning

2) and a party atmosphere or old fashion BEER

Vandy only has one of those and doesn't draw. The Porch has helped some with that but we need something at a higher level than that. Not sure what other than 1$ beers but we know that isn't easy to accomplish

Last edited:

I think he has asked for a lot more than you think and he hasn't consistently gotten it.

Here's the biggest problem we have with baseball. UT's administration wants desperately to win in every sport we field. They dedicate the resources to try and become a top-tier program in everything from football to rowing. They've invested a great deal in every sport.

But baseball is a different animal altogether. Baseball requires a financial and resources investment on the same level or higher than women's basketball, only you won't ever see the same kind of financial return on that investment.

Excellent post

Getting crowds like that takes 2 very important things.

1) winning

2) and a party atmosphere or old fashion BEER

Vandy only has one of those and doesn't draw. The Porch has helped some with that but we need something at a higher level than that. Not sure what other than 1$ beers but we know that isn't easy to accomplish

That was just a small part of my overall point but...

We haven't been very good, but when things have been on the line, or a top SEC team comes to town we have some good crowds. Above all, Tennessee fans want to see a team that plays hard and yes...wins. I believe baseball would be like softball if we were at the top of the conference as opposed to the bottom. Even the casual baseball fan knows we were picked to finish last, so it's not like people will bend over backwards to go sit in 40 degree weather and watch us play Tennessee Tech.

The beer thing. There's no doubt in my mind that we will be the last school in the conference to jump on that band wagon.

Vandy is a bad example, they don't draw in any sport.

That was just a small part of my overall point but...

We haven't been very good, but when things have been on the line, or a top SEC team comes to town we have some good crowds. Above all, Tennessee fans want to see a team that plays hard and yes...wins. I believe baseball would be like softball if we were at the top of the conference as opposed to the bottom. Even the casual baseball fan knows we were picked to finish last, so it's not like people will bend over backwards to go sit in 40 degree weather and watch us play Tennessee Tech.

The beer thing. There's no doubt in my mind that we will be the last school in the conference to jump on that band wagon.

Vandy is a bad example, they don't draw in any sport.

Florida isn't drawing for baseball either

Have to find a way to make it a festive/party tailgating kind of experience. Miss state is best place I have ever been . Love the event it is

Florida isn't drawing for baseball either

Have to find a way to make it a festive/party tailgating kind of experience. Miss state is best place I have ever been . Love the event it is

I agree, both Mississippi schools, LSU...that would make it easier, but you have to crawl before you can walk...

UF is another school that doesn't draw well, even when Donavan was there and they were winning, they didn't pack the house. My point is based on what Tennessee fans have done historically. When we have a winner, like softball for instance, the fanbase gets on board. Heck, even this year, both basketball teams were mediocre to historically bad, we still have good attendance numbers. Think about when we have been good, the Pearl Years...

I agree, both Mississippi schools, LSU...that would make it easier, but you have to crawl before you can walk...

UF is another school that doesn't draw well, even when Donavan was there and they were winning, they didn't pack the house. My point is based on what Tennessee fans have done historically. When we have a winner, like softball for instance, the fanbase gets on board. Heck, even this year, both basketball teams were mediocre to historically bad, we still have good attendance numbers. Think about when we have been good, the Pearl Years...
I have no idea but what does softball draw?

I am assuming 1k looks like a great crowd in a softball stadium.

VN Store

Back