What venue or home/home series would you like UT to play?

Stanford - Palo Alto on Labor Day weekend would be fun.

We've had some great games with UCLA, but I've never had the chance to watch a game in the Rose Bowl.

Penn State.

Texas. I'd love for us to Debo them. That's our T, punk.

My home and home series would be:

Boise State
Stanford
Southern California
Michigan
Ohio State
Texas
Florida State

Thoughts?

USC. Would love to see it. Primarily because I live on the West Coast. Anything Tennessee I can get out here is welcome -- and Tennessee football is the most Tennessee thing of all.

Kansas st. is a cool road trip. Manhattan is a cool college town.

Baylor, absolutely not. Waco is the armpit of TX and they built their new stadium on the Brazos river which looks and smells like a sewer.

I enjoyed our series with UCLA (remember the first one in Knoxville back in 1970 (I think) with folks on top of the buildings?)

Penn State - we did better in regular season match-ups but that would be a great game

I like the idea of playing ND with the Brian Kelly vs Butch Jones for the media to play with...

Georgia Tech - we used to play them all the time...now they've hit the unsuck button so it would be a real challenge...

Hawaii- away and away...with a week off after the game...great trip for the kids and a very cool road trip for fans to take...

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to play UCLA again. Michigan and Nebraska of course and the one I would love to see the most is Washington.

I want a home/home with the "other" UT.

Other home/homes I'd like to see are:
tOSU
Michigan
USoCal
FSU
NWFSU (any excuse to go to the Destin area is a good excuse)

Texas. Just to make their obnoxious fans shut up when we curb stomped them twice.

Hawaii- away and away...with a week off after the game...great trip for the kids and a very cool road trip for fans to take...

This. Took 4 pages for the Rainbow Warriors to get mentioned... surprising since Tenn played them home/home back in the 70s...

Big 12: Texas
Big 10: Michigan
ACC: North Carolina
Pac 12: Washington
Other: Notre Dame/BYU

My top 3
The Big House
The Horseshoe
Whatever they call MSU Spartans stadium

Let's only play OOC teams that are ranked in the top five nationally. Our SEC schedule is much too soft.

Besides, winning another NC trophy is way over rated. :crazy:

I really enjoyed going to Notre Dame. Nicest fans I've ever experienced. I'd love to play at Wisconsin (as long as its the same weekend as a Packers home game) so that I could go to Camp Randall and finally get to Lambeau

Reactions: 1 person
notre dame is the #1 choice here i believe. it should be a permanent out of conference opponent game.

VN Store

Back