What oil(and filter) do you use?

Sorry to offend. Not familiar with any interactions with you. I don't think we frequent the same threads, nerd-vol doesn't really ring a bell. Have no idea of your race. Carry on.

Fwiw, a small town redneck owns the car that I posted a pic of.

That's fine, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt because your posts are usually pretty funny and what not.

41KwGLIRyUL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Does it meet API standards or GM's dexos1TM?

I was unaware of the Ford Mazada split. Wow.

Yeah the cobra is IRS. I had a regular mustang gt in 2001. Loved it. But solid axle in the rear made for a stiff ride. I really like the IRS in the cobra.

Definetly going check out this oil. Does it have the availability to run extended miles between changes?

Do you service your own car or take to a shop to get if done? Is this oil generally avaiable at local chains?

Looked up your car. Makes great horsepower and torque numbers for a small car. I bet its a blast to drive. And superb fuel mileage on top of that.

Great choice nerd

You can run it like any synthetic. I change my own oil, and usually at 5000-6000 mile intervals. I also do most of my own service on the car.

You can find it a it wal-mart.

I don't get why Ford can't put IRS on all mustangs. They keep claiming cost, but hell they put it on the 90s thunderbird!

Yeah, the MS3 has great power and potential. I like how special it feels. There is a lot more that separates a regular mazda 3 and a Mazdaspeed 3 than a turbo. Heavily reinforced, chassis, suspension, brakes, and interior.

It was between this and the 6.0 GTO. I still kinda wish I got the goat, but the ease of tossing the dog in the back of the hatch makes up for it. Also even though the Goat is a sleeper, I think the MS3 is even more of a sleeper.

You can run it like any synthetic. I change my own oil, and usually at 5000-6000 mile intervals. I also do most of my own service on the car.

You can find it a it wal-mart.

I don't get why Ford can't put IRS on all mustangs. They keep claiming cost, but hell they put it on the 90s thunderbird!

Yeah, the MS3 has great power and potential. I like how special it feels. There is a lot more that separates a regular mazda 3 and a Mazdaspeed 3 than a turbo. Heavily reinforced, chassis, suspension, brakes, and interior.

It was between this and the 6.0 GTO. I still kinda wish I got the goat, but the ease of tossing the dog in the back of the hatch makes up for it. Also even though the Goat is a sleeper, I think the MS3 is even more of a sleeper.

Big difference in those 2 cars. One that has performance and fuel economy over one that hasn't found a gas station it doesn't like.

I youtube'd your type of car. Those things can make 500 hp to the wheels with a little time and money. And for the weight of the car that could easily be a 10 second car.

Congrats to you for doing your own work on your ride. I enjoy working on mine myself as well.

I don't care to pay more for bio-degradable oil. My current oil gets reused anyway. They use it to heat the garage I take my car to.

I don't care to pay more for bio-degradable oil. My current oil gets reused anyway. They use it to heat the garage I take my car to.

I've used mine in the past for my shop.

How much more expensive is the "G" oil as opposed to a regular synthetic oil?

We looked into those heaters here and they are expensive but in the long run will save money on disposal of used oil.

Big difference in those 2 cars. One that has performance and fuel economy over one that hasn't found a gas station it doesn't like.

I youtube'd your type of car. Those things can make 500 hp to the wheels with a little time and money. And for the weight of the car that could easily be a 10 second car.

Congrats to you for doing your own work on your ride. I enjoy working on mine myself as well.

The problem is traction. At a stock 263 hp, 280ftlb traction is an issue. These things struggle from a dig, because of it. When I take it to the Dragon I actually prefer the road to Robbinsville than the Dragon itself lot of nice sweepers in the sweet-spot of the car's traction and power. Their cousin in the Mazdaspeed 6 got around this by having AWD.

06_Mazda_MazdaSpeed6_16.jpg

Unfortunately it looks a bit of a mess.

Same price as regular synthetic. Actually it runs a few cents cheaper.

Really? How much to you pay and where do you get it? I just did a quick google search and it looked like it was a little more $$

Mobile One with Mobile One filters most of the time. Every once in a while I'll buy Purolator filters. When Advance has specials is when I buy my oil and usually get the filters free during those special offers.

Don't hate just because you guys have Jake Locker

I'm gonna look into G Oil more. I like the idea

VN Store

Back