What is going on with Alabama recruiting?

You do realize the title of this thread? The sheer number of opportunities to comment might suggest an obsession in Orangeville of the same kind.

I'm all for rival fans posting, makes this site great. But one could say posting on a rivals board may be some sort of an obsession.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm all for rival fans posting, makes this site great. But one could say posting on a rivals board may be some sort of an obsession.

"But? It said? Alabama?"...
giphy.gif

Bama will easily be Top 10 by December.

Wishful thinking. Especially after Alabama loses 3 games this year.

Is Alabama even leading for any 5 star prospects? I read somewhere that all of them are leaning elsewhere.

This is the beginning of the end for Saban. Every great dynasty ends. Saban's just lasted longer than usual.

Is Alabama even leading for any 5 star prospects? I read somewhere that all of them are leaning elsewhere.

This is the beginning of the end for Saban. Every great dynasty ends. Saban's just lasted longer than usual.

People have been saying this for years and it never happens. Really, they could not take a single recruit next year and still be just fine.

The only way this dynasty is ending is either Saban retiring or the NCAA puts an end to the cash, cars, etc.

You are the Skip Bayless of VN. But somehow with less ability to convey your thoughts.

Last edited:

Thank God you aren't predicting that Bama cleans up in recruiting and wins the national championship. Your predictions are the kiss of death.

Oh, just to update: every NFL team will open camp within the next week or so. Kelvin Taylor is still not on a roster.

Reactions: 3 people

What do you think Coach Saban ought to do with the 5 straight number 1 classes down there now, while you wait for the dynasty to come crashing down?

You do realize the title of this thread? The sheer number of opportunities to comment might suggest an obsession in Orangeville of the same kind.

"Saint Nick", isn't that what you said you you Bammers call him? If you stop talking and thinking about him long enough for your blood to circulate to other parts of your body, assuming you're male, you'll realize where you are and how stupid that comment is.

Reactions: 2 people
"Saint Nick", isn't that what you said you you Bammers call him? If you stop talking and thinking about him long enough for your blood to circulate to other parts of your body, assuming you're male, you'll realize where you are and how stupid that comment is.

Alabama + Saban = Rolling Stones

I actually use this one a little more.

Don't let that trophy stuff go to your head, we all mean it.

I told a buddy of mine at work the other say, the large majority of Alabama fans are an embarrasment to humanity and if you belong to the small segmemt of bama that are actually reasonable people, and you are not embarrased by the majority of the fanbase, then you are one of them. He agreed.

I told a buddy of mine at work the other say, the large majority of Alabama fans are an embarrasment to humanity and if you belong to the small segmemt of bama that are actually reasonable people, and you are not embarrased by the majority of the fanbase, then you are one of them. He agreed.

In that you feel the need to get it off your chest, let me do the same. EVERYONE is the same. You are not dealing with a fan base, or a color, or a team, you are dealing with human nature. From the moment we get smacked on the bottom, there is this strong inclination in each one of us to be selfish, to think more of ourselves than we should.

That alone explains why we do the crazy things we do with our families, friends, workmates, favorite football team, even country. Nothing virtuous about it at all. And frankly, pride, ego, ambition, contentiousness and many more of the same low characteristics that come from selfishness are programmed in every person's DNA since conception.

So you see, giving just partial credit for such qualities to only a few, or a particular fan base, is to miss the common imperfection and thus the real problem completely. Can you dig it?

VN Store

Back