What if Trump Loses....

Coming from the guy who believes in the 9/11 conspiracy and Bigfoot, I'll take it with the tiniest grain of salt.

You believe the Feds story on 9/11?
If so, you are very naive.

Bigfoot? I don't know if it's real or not, just like I don't know for sure if aliens exist or not.
But I'm not niave enough to think we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms that exist

Last edited:
Obama won the college educated vote each election by a large margin. Each party has a base of low income and lower education voters. Dems on average are more educated compared to Republican voters. This is a fact. Trump voters are even less educated than usual Republican voters though.

Define "educated". Possession of a college degree doesn't mean what it used to. Online universities and places like ITT have seen to that.

You believe the Feds story on 9/11?
If so, you are very naive.

Bigfoot? I don't know if it's real or not, just like I don't know for sure if aliens exist or not.
But I'm not conceited enough to think we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms that exist

Don't get me wrong. If Hillary wins, it's going to be a damn shame. However, I can't reach the point where I'll believe the polls and the election will be rigged. Honestly, it reeks of a built in excuse for Trump when he loses.

Reactions: 1 person
Define "educated". Possession of a college degree doesn't mean what it used to. Online universities and places like ITT have seen to that.

Someone who isn't dumb enough to think you can get a foreign country to build a wall you want at their expense.

Reactions: 2 people
Obama won the college educated vote each election by a large margin. Each party has a base of low income and lower education voters. Dems on average are more educated compared to Republican voters. This is a fact. Trump voters are even less educated than usual Republican voters though.
I just hope that there are enough of us dumb mfers to get him elected.

Good thing that there isn't. His block of old, White, uneducated voters isn't big enough to torpedo the country like ya'll want to.

Unfortunately there are enough "educated" Hillary supporters who will vote her in and also torpedo the country. We're ****ed no matter what.

Someone who isn't dumb enough to think you can get a foreign country to build a wall you want at their expense.
My assumption would be that he is considering taxing monies leaving the U.S. to Mexico, and tariffs on goods from Mexico to pay the cost. Anyone who thinks that he means that the Mexican government will gladly reach in their pockets to pay for a wall is the dumbass.

My assumption would be that he is considering taxing monies leaving the U.S. to Mexico, and tariffs on goods from Mexico to pay the cost. Anyone who thinks that he means that the Mexican government will gladly reach in their pockets to pay for a wall is the dumbass.

You are correct

You mean goods like Ford Fusions, crew cab Silverados and several FCA products?

Good thing that there isn't. His block of old, White, uneducated voters isn't big enough to torpedo the country like ya'll want to.

I guess its up to the black educated voters to sink the country......

You're another one of those militant anti-America type black fellas I bet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26

VN Store

Back