What if Trump Loses....

typical conservative response. Hit you with facts and all you can do is resort to cursing. Way to have a nuanced, intelligent discussion of the issues.

By the way I pretty much hate HRC. I will vote for her over an idiot that would destroy trade and military relations while wrecking the economy. We don't need Trump to bankrupt the US like he does all his companies. At least the ones that he didn't outsource overseas.

Love that free ****, paying net zero taxes, free health care, and protection from all those racist black scury guns don't you. ****ing troll. Why don't you get a job that requires you to fork over a large part of your income to a corrupt administration for awhile and get off the gubment teat?

Reactions: 3 people
So you agree gas prices spiked, and have since decreased.

The difference is, barry wants it high. The previous admin didn't. The economy grows with low fuel prices despite the wishes of the left that they stay high to force us onto electric and wind.

I admit that they spiked under both, and that neither has a heck of a lot of control over the price of gas. They also don't have a lot of control over the stock market. The stock market is currently the only game in town for yield, and that is why it is doing so well.

There is a fear that a rise in interest rates would slow the economy down to worse than the crawl it is in.

There's always a "fear" of something, it keeps the political wheels turning. Trump used fear to win his party's nomination.

I'm a glass half full guy, and since '08 my 401K is back (and then some), real estate prices are up, business clients are spending big money again and the stock market is hitting all-time highs.

Regardless of who's in office, or their political leanings, I'll take 2016 over 2008 all day every day.

Reactions: 4 people
There's always a "fear" of something, it keeps the political wheels turning. Trump used fear to win his party's nomination.

I'm a glass half full guy, and since '08 my 401K is back (and then some), real estate prices are up, business clients are spending big money again and the stock market is hitting all-time highs.

Regardless of who's in office, or their political leanings, I'll take 2016 over 2008 all day every day.

I'm better off in 2016 than in 08 in spite of Obama's policies. Would most likely be much better off if he was never elected but we'll never know.

Reactions: 2 people

It keeps being reported that houses are overpriced right now and we are in a similar situation to the last crash where the housing market will probably collapse in the next few years. I'm in a wait and see mode, but I think much of what is going on right now financially is from manipulation.

It keeps being reported that houses are overpriced right now and we are in a similar situation to the last crash where the housing market will probably collapse in the next few years. I'm in a wait and see mode, but I think much of what is going on right now financially is from manipulation.

So in other words, more fear...

I disagree we are in a similar situation with real estate, if for no other reason banks can no longer write $500K interest only mortgages to families making $75K/yr.

Predatory lending, coupled with bad legislation and uninformed/uneducated home-buyers created the perfect storm that resulted in real estate tanking in the mid 2000s.

As for the stock market being manipulated...well, duh. Keep some money on the sidelines when the market is up, put it in play when the market is down.

Last edited:
The difference is, barry wants it high. The previous admin didn't. The economy grows with low fuel prices despite the wishes of the left that they stay high to force us onto electric and wind.

Who wanted what is irrelevant to me.

Going from $54 to $35 to fill up my wife's SUV is relevant to me.

So in other words, more fear...

I disagree we are in a similar situation with real estate, if for no other reason banks can no longer write $500K interest only mortgages to families making $75K/yr.

Predatory lending, coupled with bad legislation and uninformed/uneducated home-buyers created the perfect storm that resulted in real estate tanking in the mid 2000s.

As for the stock market being manipulated...well, duh. Keep some money on the sidelines when the market is up, put it in play when the market is down.
I stay in the stock market all the time. It goes up. It goes down. You can't time it.

I stay in the stock market all the time. It goes up. It goes down. You can't time it.

You're right, hence my suggestion of keeping "some" money on the sidelines. You can't always time the stock market, and my 401K/Roth contributions are year-round regardless of the market.

But for those who play the stock market outside of a Roth or 401K, it's not that difficult to determine when to jump in or get out.

Last edited:

Stop talking sense and realize the country is in ruins.

You're right, hence my suggestion of keeping "some" money on the sidelines. You can't always time the stock market, and my 401K/Roth contributions are year-round regardless of the market.

But for those who play the stock market outside of a Roth or 401K, it's not that difficult to determine when to jump in or get out.
It is very easy knowing when to jump in or get out........after you look back on it.

Higher efficiency against other factors lowering demand against increased production outside OPEC and new horizontal drilling and hydrofracture (fracking) adopted around the world have have created a glut having nothing to do with Democrats and Obama's policies.

Stunning Satellite Images Of The Global Tanker Oil Glut | Zero Hedge

This explains it fully

http://dailysignal.com/2014/10/26/gas-prices-falling/

Last edited:
Last edited:
I missed where I credited Obama's policies with lowering gas prices....obviously you missed it too.

Well gee, and you missed where I didn't say you said it did.

I just took your short post liking the lower cost of filling up your SUV as an opportunity link why those prices are down. That I mentioned lower pump prices had nothing to do with Democrats or Obama was an aside. (Actually close to - in spite of-but that's another topic).

Reactions: 1 person

As I would assume just as health care costs are, which is something that Obama has had an impact on. This is only through 2014, and by all accounts last year's increase and this year are just as bad if not worse.

-1x-1.png

As I would assume just as health care costs are, which is something that Obama has had an impact on. This is only through 2014, and by all accounts last year's increase and this year are just as bad if not worse.

-1x-1.png

No argument here, my company benefits are outstanding, but my out of pocket medical expenses have risen steadily over the past 8 years.

He is already planting the seeds to whine about the loss while trying to incite his crazy supporters. His talk of rigged elections and asking for people to watch for voter fraud is pitiful.

That's every party when they feel like they're not favored. Was it 2008 or 2004 when the democrats were passing out fliers in various swing cities basically telling democrat voters to file complaints of voter fraud if there was anything they didn't like about their voting locations.

Although I think it's pretty obvious Trump is right about some it. Bernie got screwed by the democrats and I have no doubt they'll stoop to any deceptive tactics to win against Trump. Normally I'd say the same about the republicans but I'm not sure how many actually want Trump to win.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back