What if Trump Loses....

If Trump loses he will go on not being president.

Hillary is exactly what this country deserves.

Not surprising. Trying to equate Trump and Clinton is pretty pathetic.

So you don't think Trump has lied or committed and criminal acts? What is actually sad is that the whole sales pitch for Team Donald is essentially look how bad Hillary is. Yea she's bad. It doesn't make him any less of a p.o.s.

Reactions: 3 people
So you don't think Trump has lied or committed and criminal acts? What is actually sad is that the whole sales pitch for Team Donald is essentially look how bad Hillary is. Yea she's bad. It doesn't make him any less of a p.o.s.

The average person commits 5 felonies a day. Not even aware they do it.

The average person commits 5 felonies a day. Not even aware they do it.

Why is it that you guys will bend over backwards to defend Trump at all turns? And why is it that you guys use kindergarten logic in doing so? "But But But other people do it so it's okay!"

Pathetic and goes to show the education level of a trump supporter.

Reactions: 5 people
Why is it that you guys will bend over backwards to defend Trump at all turns? And why is it that you guys use kindergarten logic in doing so? "But But But other people do it so it's okay!"

I'm not defending Trump. I'm stating a fact. im sure if you dig deep enough you will a law he broke.

Hillary does it right in front of your face...her supporters don't care but ***** about everything Trump does or says.

Reactions: 1 person

Does it make you feel superior to denigrate the "educational level of a Trump supporter?" That makes you sound like an elitist jerk.

Reactions: 2 people

Exactly what did he say with regards to defending Trump?

Does it make you feel superior to denigrate the "educational level of a Trump supporter?" That makes you sound like an elitist jerk.

This. I never finished more than a few classes at community college. Dropped out and started my family. My education level in that regard isnt impressive. I have continued to educate myself throughout my life ny reading everything that i can

My lack of formal education in no way makes me stupid, or even ignorant when it comes to things that matter in day to day life. Step 1 in the liberal playbook has always been to try and lay claim to a fictional "intellectual high ground " then proceed to act like pompous jackasses while making smug remarks about those who disagree with their foolish ideology. Elitism without ever being elite.

When this tactic fails,as it always does when used so predictably, the next step is to cry of racism, sexism, the ever popular homophobia ( i have never met a single human being afraid of gays) or some other type of bigotry based solely on their personal experiences or broad brush genearalizations.

The liberal playbook is so very tired and predictable, yet it never changes.I think its because the ideology itself lacks any real substance or concrete plans to change or accomplish anything of any real benefit to society. Just fingerpointing and excuses to rationalize their own moral breakdowns, corruption, and greed.

The truth is the average Trump voter does have a lower educational level than a typical Republican or Democrat. Most of his base is ignorant and uneducated. That isn't elitist. That is just a fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters? - The Atlantic

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans | PBS NewsHour

Lower educational level, but makes more money than those highly educate Clinton supporters....

And after all of this, she still hasn't beaten him even though she has spent 50X what he has....

BREAKING: New Presidential Poll Stuns Media - Defund.com

Instead of Clinton pulling to a decisive lead while Trump’s campaign allegedly implodes, the race is actually a virtual tie with Trump holding a one point lead, 44.6 – 43.5 percent.

When those results are broken down into the various sub-demographics, it is easy to see exactly where the support for the two candidates is coming from.

By age, Trump’s support seems to come from voters aged 35 to 64, and even more so from voters over the age of 65. Clinton’s support largely derives from those voters in the 18-to-34 range.

When it comes to education level, Trump wins handily among voters with a high school degree or less, and even among those with some college education. Clinton wins among those who’ve graduated college or pursued higher levels of education at the progressive indoctrination centers known as American universities.

Regarding the income of voters, Clinton maintains a solid lead among voters who earn less than $35,000 per year, while Trump holds an even bigger lead among the vaunted middle class, those earning between $35 and $75K. The two candidates are essentially tied with voters making more than $75K per year.

Clinton holds significant leads among minority voters like blacks and Latinos, though probably not as significant as the media would seem to imply. Trump wins among white voters, with the two again tied among those whose race/ethnicity is listed as “other.”

And, as could be expected, the genders break down accordingly with their respective representative candidate, women for Clinton and men for Trump.

The truth is the average Trump voter does have a lower educational level than a typical Republican or Democrat. Most of his base is ignorant and uneducated. That isn't elitist. That is just a fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans | PBS NewsHour
I've noticed that several Clinton supporters rioting in the inner cities do seem to converse on a high level, when they are not otherwise busy, burning down buildings and looting.

BREAKING: New Presidential Poll Stuns Media - Defund.com

Instead of Clinton pulling to a decisive lead while Trump’s campaign allegedly implodes, the race is actually a virtual tie with Trump holding a one point lead, 44.6 – 43.5 percent.

When those results are broken down into the various sub-demographics, it is easy to see exactly where the support for the two candidates is coming from.

By age, Trump’s support seems to come from voters aged 35 to 64, and even more so from voters over the age of 65. Clinton’s support largely derives from those voters in the 18-to-34 range.

When it comes to education level, Trump wins handily among voters with a high school degree or less, and even among those with some college education. Clinton wins among those who’ve graduated college or pursued higher levels of education at the progressive indoctrination centers known as American universities.

Regarding the income of voters, Clinton maintains a solid lead among voters who earn less than $35,000 per year, while Trump holds an even bigger lead among the vaunted middle class, those earning between $35 and $75K. The two candidates are essentially tied with voters making more than $75K per year.

Clinton holds significant leads among minority voters like blacks and Latinos, though probably not as significant as the media would seem to imply. Trump wins among white voters, with the two again tied among those whose race/ethnicity is listed as “other.”

And, as could be expected, the genders break down accordingly with their respective representative candidate, women for Clinton and men for Trump.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#popular-vote

Why don't you just link to the actual poll instead of a biased site? Most of their analysis is wrong.
-
Clinton does lead among younger voters 18-34 . She is also leading 35-64 year voters even though the source you linked lied and said Trump was winning them. The only group Trump leads is the 65+ group by 2 points.

The link said that Trump has a larger lead with the middle class than Clinton does with lower income when it is a smaller margin. Clinton also leads with people making 75k+.

The polls also show that literally not one demographic believes Trump will win.

l

Mike Rowe made a point recently that many of Obamas supporters were poorly educated blacks.

It wasn't newsworthy then, why is this newsworthy now.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#popular-vote

Why don't you just link to the actual poll instead of a biased site? Most of their analysis is wrong.
-
Clinton does lead among younger voters 18-34 . She is also leading 35-64 year voters even though the source you linked lied and said Trump was winning them. The only group Trump leads is the 65+ group by 2 points.

The link said that Trump has a larger lead with the middle class than Clinton does with lower income when it is a smaller margin. Clinton also leads with people making 75k+.

The polls also show that literally not one demographic believes Trump will win.

Remember all these polls after Election Day.

The true numbers are being suppressed

Mike Rowe made a point recently that many of Obamas supporters were poorly educated blacks.

It wasn't newsworthy then, why is this newsworthy now.

Obama won the college educated vote each election by a large margin. Each party has a base of low income and lower education voters. Dems on average are more educated compared to Republican voters. This is a fact. Trump voters are even less educated than usual Republican voters though.

VN Store

Back