What did you have for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had some microwave popcorn (Act II). I put it in a bowl, drizzled it with some olive oil, seasoned it with granulated garlic and sprinkled it with shredded Parmesan cheese.

:clapping:

i might have to try that the next time i try Act II. for some reason I find that brand of popcorn hard to stomach.

Last edited:
i might have to try that the next time i try Act II. for some reason I find that brand of popcorn hard to stomach.

I don't care for Act II either, but it was all that was available. I'm sure what I did would be even better on a good brand.

If you think about it, it makes sense. Olive oil instead of butter and granulated garlic instead of salt and a little parm cheese just because. Anywho, it worked for me.

cousin willie's FTW

75201_00250_butter.jpg

Grilled burgers, fried okra and fries finished off with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Home made pizza. By home made I mean I made the sauce and used pre made dough.

It was awesome.

Strip sirloin, cream style corn,macaroni and cheese, homemade salad and garlic bread.

On my way to SMB to pick up a peperoni pizza. I'll wash it down with some coke flavored Crown.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here in Connecticut venison is something people get after someone whacks a deer on I-95 with a Volvo.

Here in Connecticut venison is something people get after someone whacks a deer on I-95 with a Volvo.

Here in Florida Oysters are harvested from the Gulf of Mexico (until the recent oil spill) and not from some 3 acre pond in Rhode Island.

Edit: Watch Hill Oysters = Petting Farm Venison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back