What did you have for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine corn being good yet....please tell me you didn't do frozen corn on the cob! :ermm:

Nope, fresh corn. I drizzled some olive oil and salt on it and put a layer of foil down and grilled it on the top rack. Towards the end I put some butter in the foil and let it melt as well. It wasn't as sweet as corn usually is but it wasn't bad.

I only eat lunch during the week. Dinner sometimes on the weekends.

grilled asian salmon and cajun rice

For the marinade:

• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 3 tablespoons good soy sauce
  • 6 tablespoons good olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic

that sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try that sometime.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I had Firehouse tonight.....Italian sub.

Greatest thing ever is the Jalapeno chips dipped in the Captain sorensons hot sauce...Awesomeness.

I could have blown this thread up if I was still in Hawaii.

Tonight, Hereford NY strip, cooked on hickory coals, smoked potato, and bottle of old vine zin.

where were you in Hawaii? looking to go to Kauai and stay in Poipu next year. hopefully.

where were you in Hawaii? looking to go to Kauai and stay in Poipu next year. hopefully.

First in Oahu then ten days on the Big Island in Kona. Saw the entire island and Kona is hands down the best part. Best fishing in the world. Stay the heck away from Hilo, what a freaking dump! Unbelievable to see that much trash in paradise. (referring to literal trash as well as the people)

Home made phillys with Anaheim peppers, green and red bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and a side of thick cut fries.

I had a piece of seared Ahi Tuna with wasabi and soy with some garlic and herb couscous.

Linguini with walnut honey pesto and fresh bread.

Heated up goulash.

It was better this time around. I added tomato sauce, instead of my moms recipe for tomato soup, and also added some basil and oregano.

I just had some microwave popcorn (Act II). I put it in a bowl, drizzled it with some olive oil, seasoned it with granulated garlic and sprinkled it with shredded Parmesan cheese.

:clapping:

Hahaha. I know that sounds like a stoner move, but I haven't smoked weed in over 15 years.

All three ingredients are probably in your house, next time you pop some popcorn, put a little in a small bowl and try it. You can thank me later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back