We're Actively Pursuing Another RB

Pender would be the only one I would look at for RB. Brown to me will be a stud on defense, hes another Wilder, maybe not running style but a kid who has a better future on the D.

We need a stud RB but taking another one just doesnt make sense. If they take another one they need to cut ties with Hill or Cross. Next years class is just sick with talent and we have a great shot at landing at least one top flight RB if not two if we want. I dont see anyone in this list that are in the same realm as the kids from 2013.

This thread is full o' fail.

Beniquez Brown is closer to 6'4" at this point than 6'2". Do you see many RB's that tall? Nope, and you won't be seeing Brown running the ball in the SEC anytime soon either.

Imani Cross is twice the RB Brown is at this point. He will be a great player at Tennessee.

To compare Brown to Mario Pender is absurd. He is elite.

All of this. Brown for defense. Pender is an animal. Head and shoulders above Brown, Cross, and Hill.
This thread is full o' fail.

Beniquez Brown is closer to 6'4" at this point than 6'2". Do you see many RB's that tall? Nope, and you won't be seeing Brown running the ball in the SEC anytime soon either.

Imani Cross is twice the RB Brown is at this point. He will be a great player at Tennessee.

To compare Brown to Mario Pender is absurd. He is elite.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reminds me of Arian Foster. Oh and I would take that guy back in a heartbeat. Look at Arians pro day numbers.

6-1 226
low 40 4.58
avg 40 4.68
high 40 4.76

of and hardesty also ran between a 4.4 and a 4.6 at his pro day

I think vision, shiftyness, and power trump pure speed at rb all day long.

By the way other than when they played us how if Floridas speed backs doing against SEC competition.

Torry clayton RB South Dade Florida.

Talented young man.

Coaches went to check him out.

Bout 5'10 195lbs. Good wheels. 4.4/4.5 type speed.

Might be worthy of his own thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbUglr2c5-4&feature=share

BTW, Foster was injured when he put up those pro day numbers. I think it was a hamstring he had pulled IIRC.

Torry clayton RB South Dade Florida.

Talented young man.

Coaches went to check him out.

Bout 5'10 195lbs. Good wheels. 4.4/4.5 type speed.

Might be worthy of his own thread

I talked about him earlier...bests back in Fl no one talks about...UF and Wisc are stopping by this week. Love the kids game..if he was playing for STA, Dwyer or Miramar he would have 30+ offers.

I like Joe Yearby '14 class from Central. I would love to see him in Orange. I went to the Central Palm Bay game last Friday, and he had some runs that were incredible. The took the hand-off from the QB and 3 defenders were in his face. he hops back to make room and runs right, beat every one to the corner and gained 8-10 yards of the play. Quick feet and good vision. Palm Bay was stacking the box every play, and he as still finding the crease. Nice size for a SOPH too. He'll be 200-210 easy by his SR year.

PLAYER ATT YDS AVG TDS
Joseph Yearby 230 1899 8.3 20

Nice stats for a SOPH playing 6A ball in Florida.

id like to get but he is already commited to ga. Anything can happen on signing day. His name is Keith Marshall. He is 4* from NC commited to ga.

Per Paul Fortenberry. He says we're searching hard in Georgia and Texas. They haven't heard a specific name, though.

Thought this was interesting, because it looks like we're set on taking another RB. So, there's another spot that will be taken.

Sorry, we closed the borders. :whistling:

VN Store

Back